The case of Leora

thinga69

Today once in a while I was watching with RLC opened free cams I notice that Leora has three cams free, the one in the kitchen and 1 and 3 in the LR.

@ddhm always says that RLC should move on from Leora, but look at that. They use her to get views and subs. They will kick her when she has no use to them any more.

• Upvote 1

RLC is hostage from Leora and I believe Leora also from RLC  ..In my opinion , they have a big number of 6 months subscribers that watch only her and they don’t want to lose them as they are good money .. At the same time , they can’t- with the current way she lives-  to attract new customers or keep short term subscriptions , what is it really to watch ? Leora has introduced the majority of the members here in CC to RLC , it is an old trick her free cameras , one more proof that people even think that she is an RLC shareholder .. The numbers tell the truth , if RLC is satisfied of what good friend Noldus provides each and every month and the fact that VH.TV is now number 1 , they can continue , what can we say really ?  ..It seems that they have a wrong business model according to the numbers but for them , it is other things  that matter ..

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Today once in a while I was watching with RLC opened free cams I notice that Leora has three cams free, the one in the kitchen and 1 and 3 in the LR.

@ddhm always says that RLC should move on from Leora, but look at that. They use her to get views and subs. They will kick her when she has no use to them any more.

RLC uses her to get new subs as much as she uses them for free rent and pocket change.   And when she starts to wrinkle and her boobs start sagging, she'll be kicked to the curb.  This is business!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2