Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #5

Noldus

5 hours ago, philo said:

When Martina and Nelly were first together, Nelly said to her in English "You're afraid of me?"

OK well I AM talking to you Philo.

Sorry to pick on you ... I am not singling you out really.  I think we agree more than we disagree.  But others do this too.  They make a statement like this as if it was fact.  Is this true?  Did you hear this personally or was it reported here?  Can anyone confirm hearing this?

The reason I am skeptical is that you say Nelly said this in English.  Often people say that "so-in-so used English"!!! so this is a fact!!     Well, I watch a lot (less now than before but still) and I rarely ever hear any English.  From anyone really.  But mostly I never hear English from Martina.  I have tried.  Lord knows I have tried.  JMAN knows how much I have tried.  I actually wonder what is wrong with me.  But I simply don't hear English.  Not from Nelly and Martina.  I did hear some English from Pam and her lovely boyfriend (what was his nickname?). The ONLY explanation I can think of is that with kids around I do not play this very loud.  But then I got replay so I can review the tape at night at louder volumes.  Still I don't hear English.

Again not picking on you Philo.  But I have read things here and have assumed they were the truth and have repeated them and used them in my logical arguments ... only to be told that it was hearsay.  OK whatever. 

Again I really just want to understand the truth behind these incredible people on RLC ... especially my love, Martina.  That's my 2 cents for today.  That is what we should all be focused on (besides wanting to see incredible sex).

• Like 1