Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #5

Noldus

#5 is where everyone will know I’m a bit strange. #5 for me are those fabulous long fingers and toes… But she’s self conscious of them, always trimming those nails to make their length less conspicuous… She needs to let them grow just a little and pamper herself with a manicure and pedicure….

So I would take her as she is. I like that she doesn't spend hours in beauty salons. Never understood why someone need fingernails like claws that cost hundreds of dollars, normal nails painted normal is sufficient. A lot of make-up and colors are only necessary if something needs to be concealed. She doesn't need that or just in small doses to support her natural beauty.🤭

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

So I would take her as she is. I like that she doesn't spend hours in beauty salons. Never understood why someone need fingernails like claws that cost hundreds of dollars, normal nails painted normal is sufficient. A lot of make-up and colors are only necessary if something needs to be concealed. She doesn't need that or just in small doses to support her natural beauty.🤭

Yes. She doesn't need anything.. and I don't like long nails... But girls like to pamper themselves with the manicures and pedicures and I'd like to see her just let hers grow a little (not too long) and get them done... She is self conscious of their length but I think they're magnificent....

Martina preparing a presentation on the customs and traditions in Australia.

She will present it to her class tomorrow January 26, Australia day.

She will wear the college uniform, black and white with an orange scarf. We'll see if she wears it from home, or she changes her clothes at school.

Good luck, it looks nice! 👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

41 minutes ago, tle said:

Yes. She doesn't need anything.. and I don't like long nails... But girls like to pamper themselves with the manicures and pedicures and I'd like to see her just let hers graaow a little (not too long) and get them done... She is self conscious of their length but I think they're magnificent....

Martina's nails, both hands and feet, are perfect. The way she keeps both her hands and feet nails reminds me so much of how Eva in Russia kept hers...always at an attractive length....as much as I do like Holly, I don't get the really long finger nails. I think Martina has the nicest feet...probably in the top 5 of all current and past tenants...but of course that's just a personal opinion. Like tle and others have said, she is a naturally very pretty woman. Some would say "stunning"  and I would not disagree. I can't believe I'm talking about womens' nails length...what's the forum comming to?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, emnv said:

Martina preparing a presentation on the customs and traditions in Australia.

She will present it to her class tomorrow January 26, Australia day.

She will wear the college uniform, black and white with an orange scarf. We'll see if she wears it from home, or she changes her clothes at school.

Good luck, it looks nice! 👍

interesting....in the college uniform.....I know that some man like that very much, school uniform, but I don't really understand what is in "there".

But for the presentation, let hope that she won't personify a Australian sexy women too much, it could be so easy for her.

Imagine the guy and some girl in the class if they begin to think "hum...I  wonder if she gives private presentations...." 

And Martina will finish with a big smiles: També faig presentacions d'home/dona de duanes al club el divendres a la nit (3:30 h), hi esteu benvinguts. No hi ha RLC al club :shy:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

interesting....in the college uniform.....I know that some man like that very much, school uniform, but I don't really understand what is in "there".

But for the presentation, let hope that she won't personify a Australian sexy women too much, it could be so easy for her.

Imagine the guy and some girl in the class if they begin to think "hum...I  wonder if she gives private presentations...." 

And Martina will finish with a big smiles: També faig presentacions d'home/dona de duanes al club el divendres a la nit (3:30 h), hi esteu benvinguts. No hi ha RLC al club :shy:

I know that some women also like men in uniform. That is some thing I don't understand. Perhaps if you think about that then you might also find out the answer for your question. 

As she is wearing her school uniform she will certainly not be seen as a sexy australian woman, I'm not aware of sexy australian women wearing spanish university school uniforms. But perhaps a new costum you can try out to have sex with whomever ? Hope it will be availible in your size.😂

Have fun with whatever and whomever.🤞

• Haha 1