B4 - General Topic 2022 # 12 (January)

4 minutes ago, james deen said:

safe to say kylie is the new hanna and unlike aaron russ dont give a shit

They are a great couple , crazy fun times usually and simply enjoying the maximum their moments , this has been a really good addition ..

• Haha 1

Ulyana with one of her famous โ€œ riding the sex toy โ€œ shows gets absolutely zero reactions and little attention due to the most disasterous lighting conditions we have ever witnessed ..Barely anything to see , her effort was for nothing except her own pleasure ..For the caliber of her expertise and being a fan favorite , this was way more than horrible to show ..And both her and Olivia continue with the terrible installment they have in the room โ€ฆ

il y a 1 minute, ddhm a ditย :

Ulyana with one of her famous โ€œriding the sex toyโ€ shows gets absolutely zero reactions and little attention due to the most disasterous lighting conditions we have ever witnessed ..Barely anything to see , her effort was for nothing except her own pleasure ..For the caliber of her expertise and being a fan favorite , this was way more than horrible to show ..And both her and Olivia continue with the terrible installment they have in the room โ€ฆ

it was also strange timing to do it in a middle of a party so it a very pointless show that wasnt even top cam and again they only have themselves to blame for the stupid lighting that makes no sense

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

"I think B1 are still in quarantine. Although it doesn't look like it because Mila went to Italy and Twins went shopping today. But When Nana arrived all wore masks."

Referring to above comment, yes B1 and visitor now masked once again, as I write ...ย 

27 minutes ago, james deen said:

it was also strange timing to do it in a middle of a party so it a very pointless show that wasnt even top cam and again they only have themselves to blame for the stupid lighting that makes no sense

Most probably , Ulyana ย thinks that she wouldnโ€™t get any chance to perform later , how can anyone tune in to watch and like it when the lighting just makes you tired watching this that canโ€™t be seen .. colossal mistake but today was perhaps the worst moment and as you say , two experienced girls insisting on something that itโ€™s not working for the people who pay but obviously it is fine for them as the room lights must be very annoying for them .ย 

6 minutes ago, misterme said:

"I think B1 are still in quarantine. Although it doesn't look like it because Mila went to Italy and Twins went shopping today. But When Nana arrived all wore masks."

Referring to above comment, yes B1 and visitor now masked once again, as I write ...ย 

Totally irresponsible behavior if this is considered quarantine ..ย 

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Totally irresponsible behavior if this is considered quarantine ..ย 

OT in defense of Mila she said that she had Covid last week and if she entered Italy is because she doesn't have. She even stay in one of those quarantine hotels.ย  ย  The rest I don't know but Karol did online classes all week.

• Thanks 1