Leora - Home Activities (2022) #13

pulo filipe

il y a 2 minutes, blue is the colour a dit :

Je pense qu'elle reviendra car les lumières sont toujours allumées mais à quelle heure ? ou peut-être qu'elle est allée à sa rencontre et, probablement-le, pas Laughing Boy.

Ou tout simplement faire quelques achats (entre autre Jack Daniel)

28 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

If her behavior was normal and wholesome, no nudity no bates none of us would be watching would we? My point was that it isn't doing her any good. Our entertainment is actually destructive to her long in whole whether she realizes it or not.

Our entertainment when she remembers we’re here is definitely not destroying her Bank account

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Does your wife, girlfriend, daughter know you're watching? If not why not if it's not wrong. Wrong is exciting. Isn't that honest?

Answer is yes yes yes and my grandson with me now and it's his favourite apartment he doesn't  like masha because,when  he grows up she might not be about

il y a 3 minutes, blue is the colour a dit :

J'ai remarqué que les coussins du canapé n'ont pas été redressés et sont débraillés, alors elle est probablement allée ailleurs. ☹️

Par contre je l'ais vue prendre un soin particulier de la salle de bain avant et apres sa douche lavabo ,poignée des tirroir et aussi nettoyer les cams de la chambre

5 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Answer is yes yes yes and my grandson with me now and it's his favourite apartment he doesn't  like masha because,when  he grows up she might not be about

grandchild  Looking at the grandfather with his pants in his hand looking at leora 

• Haha 1