US General Domestic Politics (2022) #2 Begins 02/01/22.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

I see you embrace your Nazi heritage with your hatred of Jews.:sad:

Juden sind mir Scheiß-egal, so lange sie sich als MENSCHEN verhalten - und das ist bei revanchistischen Juden oft leider nicht der Fall. Und mit Dummköpfen kann ich mich nicht sinnvoll unterhalten - siehe der widerliche Spei- oder Kotzbrocken.

8 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

I'm guessing in about 30 years your nazi heritage will be breed out by the migrants that have taken control of Germany 

Du kleiner Esel hast doch keine Ahnung von Politik, verpisse Dich, die USA braucht Dich nicht. ALLE Juden nach Israel schicken, da kannst Du im Kibbutz die Miete erhöhen und wirst verprügelt oder in die Wüste Negev geschickt.

1 hour ago, StarLight28 said:

I don't give a shit about Jews  as long as they behave as PEOPLE - and unfortunately that's often not the case with revanchist Jews. And I can't have a meaningful conversation with fools - see the disgusting chunk of puke or puke.

When are you going to start behaving like "PEOPLE"?

8 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But you are the one who posted stupid photos.

Dumme Fotos sind Fahnen der Nazis, die diese Ratte von Spy hier postet. Der Junge muß eine "Fahne" haben, das heißt, er ist besoffen oder betrunken - und genau das stellt das Bild dar. Wo hat Du ein Problem? Ich halte einem hirnlosen Betrunkenen den Spiegel vor. Das ist genau richtig.

24 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

Stupid photos are flags of the Nazis that this rat from Spy posts here. The boy has to have a "flag", which means he's drunk or drunk - and that's exactly what the picture shows. What's your problem? I'm holding up a mirror to a brainless drunk. That is exactly right.

There are no German drunks?