B5 General Topic 2022 #4 (February) - Kylie & Rus and Tata

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Never forget that they are Russians or at least from nearby places and that they are “ educated “ in drinking and they could do better , recovering faster is a normal process for them too , their country’s weather “forces “ them and they have no other choice other than stand on their feet the soonest possible 😁 So , don’t take it so personal 😆😏😏

Don't forget...I'm a Geordie...😉

2 hours ago, happyman88 said:

Top marks to Kylie for looking after her drunken pal last night; just as well she was there as blondie didn’t have a clue. That’s what friends are for 👏👏

My memory's pretty shit, but wasn't it Kylie who rescued Gina or Stella from the bath in B1 after they fell asleep after a heavy drinking session...when she was contacted by RLC?

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

My memory's pretty shit, but wasn't it Kylie who rescued Gina or Stella from the bath in B1 after they fell asleep after a heavy drinking session...when she was contacted by RLC?

Yes, RLC called Kylie after a "storm" of mails from the CC users 😉 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

and you need some stamina to handle Newcastle Broon! 🤮and that’s from sad experiences of many a night in South Shields in my youth many moons ago 😉 

I need something to wash the curry down...😁

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, chuck206 said:

mow the lawn  ?????  My lawn is under 12" of snow, with another 8 to 12" coming the next two days. The deer are munching on my bushes. The rabbits have reduced my two rose bushes to ... stubs. mow the lawn ??  where you at?  

California.