B4 - General Topic 2022 #17 (February)

7 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Just wait till she gets her dildo out. πŸ˜Β πŸ™‚Β 

Β πŸ˜Β πŸ™‚ I just asked myself what will the cleaning lady's title be ? CLOV (cleaning lady on vacation) πŸ˜› πŸ€”? and how RLC will compensate her ? I doubt it that she will volunteer to do this for free.

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

He had Fiora ..He clearly has flirted repeatedly Daniela .. He seems to be single in comparison to Bogdan but he has also kind of a supportive role for RLC , maybe not directly hired but reporting to Bogdan .. I think if he was a woman , he would already be a GOV 😁

I guess Fior's company provides services to RLC, this is why he's the one that always brings cleaning supplies to some apartments and rides for the girls.Β 

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I guess Fior's company provides services to RLC, this is why he's the one that always brings cleaning supplies to some apartments and rides for the girls.Β 

We can now easily tell that he makes the transportations easy because he lives nearby . People don’t like him that Β much for unknown reasons but I think he is a really cool guy and the girls seem to respect him , not the same like Bogdan who is an RLC veteran and still an employee but I think , if he was hooking up with a GOV , I wouldn’t doubt that he could become an official tenant ..If Bruno managed , why not him Β as well ? πŸ˜‰ Plus …Alladino will be happy 😁 having guys as residents 😎

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Β πŸ˜Β πŸ™‚ I just asked myself what will the cleaning lady's title be ? CLOV (cleaning lady on vacation) πŸ˜› πŸ€”? and how RLC will compensate her ? I doubt it that she will volunteer to do this for free.

Who knows what we'll see if she hears about the bonus money...😏

• Haha 1