B4 - General Topic 2022 #17 (February)

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Who knows what we'll see if she hears about the bonus money...😏

I guess Naga that she will wait for the intruder to come back and she will tackle him and tie his legs and arms to any of the beds at B4 and do massage and sex show with him.  🤣 😉

I think this will be the best show ever in RLC's history and the cleaning lady will receive the largest bonus ever that any RLC's girl received since RLC started. 

Also, after this show, the intruder guy won't ever bring into any other houses for the rest of his life.  😊

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I guess Naga that she will wait for the intruder to come back and she will tackle him and tie his legs and arms to any of the beds at B4 and do massage and sex show with him.  🤣 😉

I think this will be the best show ever in RLC's history and the cleaning lady will receive the largest bonus ever that any RLC's girl received since RLC started. 

Also, after this show, the intruder guy won't ever bring into any other houses for the rest of his life.  😊

Sorry, I meant break into lol

8 minutes ago, moules said:

A lot of running around and looking in the backyard.  Another visit from the intruder?  Or girls easily frightened?

I think the girls are still a afraid of the intruder coming back. I have heard no talk about police were called to report  the incident, and  I hope RLC is not more concerned about their image than the girls safety.