Leora - Home Activities (2022) #24

pulo filipe

And that's why I say that Leora seeks criticism, we are on Thursday and I still haven't seen her at home one full day. She's been in and out of the apartment practically since the last week. She has been away from cameras for 3 days but it seems that it was not enough.

• Like 1

The fact that she is in the room to fix her make-up and other things confirms it to me, later she goes out again and tonight you can also go to bed early because there will be nothing to see...

All the rest of last week she minded her own business, then she had her period, and now she's minding her own business again. Leora certainly cannot pretend that she hasn't had her spaces, she also has too much space since she has been doing nothing for a week.

• Like 3

The real problem with Leora is not that she is fat or that she is a slut or anything but that she is ungrateful. She does nothing to avoid criticism, on the contrary, it seems she looks for them and finds them, because behaving as she does now, she deserves all the criticisms. She is always away from home FOR EVERY LITTLE BULLSHIT, when she is at home or does nothing or if she masturbates she does it almost unwillingly. How can I praise such a person like this?

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I am only responding to this post because you mentioned me in it.

Of all the people who contribute on occasions Newark52 is one of the more honest.

Contrary to your opinion of him, he is and never has been what I would class as a “pawn” or Leora acolyte, if he is dissatisfied or disappointed in either Leora or another members post he will not hesitate to voice his opinion, which is what this forum is supposed to encourage.

I am very patient with people and I hardly ever go in such ways of responding , doing as so it was really enough .Anyway , it is a pity to have controversies here when it was also an opinion that I simply posted , it is pointless for me to deal anymore with it , we don’t agree with  the way I see it , it is what it is .