B4 - General Topic 2022 #23 (February)

I believe that Rus should take advantage of the situation while he can. Kylie invited Tata to shower with them, then she invited Tata to sleep with them. Kylie may very well end up getting more of Tata's pussy than Rus ever will. I'm reminded of Claire. 

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

You who remember so many occasions ...
Strange you do not mention it with K&R in B3 with Jaya almost on the day three years ago

I never watched them back then. It looks like I missed out on a good scene. I usually focus on just one or two apartments and follow them closely. Later I realized I was missing a lot. 

• Like 1

I used to follow Leora closely. Watched her for years in all three apartments. Now her fan club has become a cult and now it's no fun on her forum or on her cameras since Malia left.  Leora even used to be the RLC Queen of Anal but now Kylie has taken that title away. 

43 minutes ago, philo said:

I believe that Rus should take advantage of the situation while he can. Kylie invited Tata to shower with them, then she invited Tata to sleep with them. Kylie may very well end up getting more of Tata's pussy than Rus ever will. I'm reminded of Claire. 

In that case Kylie is mixed up in it

• Upvote 1

Am I the only one thinking the villa functions much better as a couple's place. Now we have Kylie and Rus visiting, and everyone is making lunch together. I remember the summer of 2020, when Bonnie, Rama, Alexandra and Lucas visited frequently. We had sex in the hallway, barbeques on the terrace, badminton in the garden and playing in the pool. They really used the whole house. Whereas when we have just the girls there, they lie in bed all day and do nothing. Maybe an occational bath or masturbation-show. But nothing like we're seeing right now.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3