B1 - General Topic 2022 #8 (February / March)

Almost midnight  exit of Marlene , clearly overnighting somewhere , dressed very simple and not in party clothes , no bra , a bag of changing clothes and a small backpack with personal things to use where she sleeps .. 

I very much hope that it is just a night or more out for whatever reason but one ..That is going out because she can’t or isn’t allowed ?? to invite people and have kind of a party thing in her apartment and she can have things like this in other places .. 

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Almost midnight  exit of Marlene , clearly overnighting somewhere , dressed very simple and not in party clothes , no bra , a bag of changing clothes and a small backpack with personal things to use where she sleeps .. 

I very much hope that it is just a night or more out for whatever reason but one ..That is going out because she can’t or isn’t allowed ?? to invite people and have kind of a party thing in her apartment and she can have things like this in other places .. 

the only person stopping her bringing people home is herself

9 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

the only person stopping her bringing people home is herself

I disagree , there were a lot of issues during the weekend with the two guys who visited , it caused some kind of misunderstandings amongst Zabava , Marlene and Karol .. B1 unfortunately and with the limitations that it has , it is very difficult for the girls even if they wish to host a kind of small party or have visitors , they need to act like “ silent disco “ material .. Sorry for Karol fans but she’s there to ensure the “ safety “ of this place .. 

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I disagree , there were a lot of issues during the weekend with the two guys who visited , it caused some kind of misunderstandings amongst Zabava , Marlene and Karol .. B1 unfortunately and with the limitations that it has , it is very difficult for the girls even if they wish to host a kind of small party or have visitors , they need to act like “ silent disco “ material .. Sorry for Karol fans but she’s there to ensure the “ safety “ of this place .. 

marlene has gone out to fuck 1 of them tonight so i dont see what the misunderstanding was, marlene was the 1 who made her bed for the 2 guys

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

marlene has gone out to fuck 1 of them tonight so i dont see what the misunderstanding was, marlene was the 1 who made her bed for the 2 guys

The guys are back in their country … Karol was a bit unhappy with the guys on the second day that they visited which was very strange since she seemed to enjoy the talks the first night that they visited . 

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The guys are back in their country … Karol was a bit unhappy with the guys on the second day that they visited which was very strange since she seemed to enjoy the talks the first night that they visited . 

shes in B2 LMAO

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

he wanted sex the 2nd night and they didnt tell him to fuck off

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

shes in B2 LMAO

The way she dressed didn’t suggest a party .. but she had a bit of wine and other alcohol too , your idea of having fun was in the right direction .. I could assure it wasn’t any of the guys … but B2? Well this might tell a lot perhaps of how she feels currently in B1 ? 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

The way she dressed didn’t suggest a party .. but she had a bit of wine and other alcohol too , your idea of having fun was in the right direction .. I could assure it wasn’t any of the guys … but B2? Well this might tell a lot perhaps of how she feels currently in B1 ? 

shes going out with K&A