Alma & Stefan

I took some pic. Let's see I I succeed in attach them...

Good pics Bucky.  Did anyone manage to get vid of them boning in the kitchen?  Shit, I missed it!  Whatever they were eating I want that recipe!  Lol  ;D

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 862286

Also, look at how clean the soles of her feet are!  I would put her whole foot in my mouth, lol  ;D

Geez dude. Thats gotta be a size 13 foot. U must have a big mouth...lol.. 8)

Guest Bucky Da Seta

They are funny and loud and slowly the sound she's making are turning from jocking to moaning. He's a lucky bastard! :)

CONFIRMED - Alma's mom knows about the cams.  I was listening to the conversation between Stefan and Alma's mom.  They were looking at the PC and Stefan told Alma's mom to lift her shirt and expose herself to the public, and she said "no that she's wasn't going to do that."  Please, Alma's mom!  Do it for us!  We won't tell anybody!  Lol  ;D

CONFIRMED - Alma's mom knows about the cams.  I was listening to the conversation between Stefan and Alma's mom.  They were looking at the PC and Stefan told Alma's mom to lift her shirt and expose herself to the public, and she said "no that she's wasn't going to do that."  Please, Alma's mom!  Do it for us!  We won't tell anybody!  Lol  ;D

She is not Alma's mom, she's Stefan's mom. Stefan's parents are divorced, and his dad came with her girlfriend (a latina girl) to dinner one day. Alma's parents life in another city far away in Spain, maybe Valencia, and came to the flat last weekend.