Alma & Stefan

Does anyone else have a problem with camera #5 (The across the bed camera)? It is annoying for it to shift from infrared to black and back again about every 15-20 seconds. It is fine when there is normal light. I wrote RLC about it TWICE but they said it was OK.

Just curious if it was just my reception. cas

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bjlikes2watch

yes I see that too...

from the angle on this cam..

its possible a cloth might be in the way ( blocking some of the path )  to the cam for proper lighting..

If that's the case then Stefan has enormous balls telling his mom to expose herself to the cam by lifting her top.  He did call her "mai" which is Spanish for "mom," but some guys call their mother-in-laws "mom."  She looks a lot like Alma too, somewhat.  Anyhow, I was waiting to see if she'd flash us some boob meat at least!  I was quite interested, to say the least, lol  ;D

Wow, just saw this! Is it true?  :-* :P

If that's the case then Stefan has enormous balls telling his mom to expose herself to the cam by lifting her top.  He did call her "mai" which is Spanish for "mom," but some guys call their mother-in-laws "mom."  She looks a lot like Alma too, somewhat.  Anyhow, I was waiting to see if she'd flash us some boob meat at least!  I was quite interested, to say the least, lol  ;D

Wow, just saw this! Is it true?  :-* :P

Oh it be true homegirl.  He told her lift to lift her top and flash her boobs for the public, and she smirked and said "no I'm not going to do that," and she laughed.  So mom knows that the kids are "famous," lol.  I wonder if she goes home, gets on her PC, and watches her son boning the shit out of Alma.  Kind of freaky don't you think?  Lol

Guest 862286

That is a bit wierd to think mom would watch son fucking. But u never know, maybe mom and son have been horizontal before. NOW THATS FUCKED

Like Billy Squier use to say..."Stroke me Stroke me"

We have said a good deal about RLC folks smoking. Saw Stephan light up - cigarette? - while on the sofa last night. First time I have seen smoking in the apartment.

cas

Guest 862286

Really? anytime i've seen someone wanting to smoke, they always went outside. I always thought smoking wasn't permitted in the suites. If he was smoking inside, it's likely because its wasn't a cigarette...wonder if he knows Bob Marley.... 8)