Sex NOw

I refer back to my previous post. Two worthless pieces of shit.

10 more minutes of fumbling under the sheets. A cum rag to catch his load. She moans and squirms but is not allowed to touch him. Every time she put her arms around his body he moved it. They never kiss or have any foreplay. They simply spoon (well it saves the effort of having to move beyond the horizontal!). No kisses, no caressing. Simply stick it in and wiggle it around for a few minutes!

Quickly replace stinky pants. I did see Rusian's soiled pants trying to escape before he grabbed them again and forced them back onto his stinky ass!!

My dying Mum moved around more than these two lazy fuckers. In fact I think she moved more than they do when she had died!! One day these two will realise they have wasted their youth and will have nothing to fall back on when they are old. RLC need to move them on. Real Life for everyone else in the world is about striving to make things better for themselves. Never leaving their bedroom or actually managing something as energetic as standing upright and walking is not Real Life. Throw them out. You might just make them grow up and face the world!!

añado el trapo es por que ella esta en sus dias de regla , aun asi follaron , pero no se lavaron despues .

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These two stinky fucking useless layabouts need to get out of RLC as soon as they can be removed.

I have never seen such a complete waste of humanity in all my life. At least those ISIS terrorists get off their backs and get out and fight for something they believe in. I would actually say they are more worthy of a life than Ruslan and Katya.

They virtually never move out of their bedroom. They virtually never move out of their bed. They virtually never actually make it past horizontal. They virtually never make it to the bathroom (well she does every few days!) to wash their lazy asses.

They don't even manage to get beyond horizontal to fuck. I would call it love making but they have no foreplay, no kissing, no touching, no anything except he manages to get a limp hard on and then sticks it in whilst spooning (I always thought that position was for we oldies who have bad backs!).

The gorgeous girl has never, ever managed to touch any part of the stinky Ruslan's body. I think she would pass out with fright if she came into contact with a dick in her hands. Well she might break a nail poor thing!

They keep a cum stained cloth in the drawer unit which pops out when needed to collect his cum as he shoots all over her butt cheeks. The offending cloth is then thrown back into the drawer unit to dry out ready to be used at some (much) later date. They both then slip back on their stinking pants and resume their favourite position of laying down watching movies on the TV or Ipad.

I really do think RLC and more to the point us, are being taken for mugs.

For God's sake RLC get rid of these two before you lose every paying customer you ever have.

As for posting a discussion thread 'Sex Now' let's never use it again. What they do could never be described as sex. It is pathetic. For those of you who don't pay and think you are actually missing something worth seeing, don't worry, you are missing fuck all!!!! Rant over!!!

These two stinky fucking useless layabouts need to get out of RLC as soon as they can be removed.

I have never seen such a complete waste of humanity in all my life. At least those ISIS terrorists get off their backs and get out and fight for something they believe in. I would actually say they are more worthy of a life than Ruslan and Katya.

They virtually never move out of their bedroom. They virtually never move out of their bed. They virtually never actually make it past horizontal. They virtually never make it to the bathroom (well she does every few days!) to wash their lazy asses.

They don't even manage to get beyond horizontal to fuck. I would call it love making but they have no foreplay, no kissing, no touching, no anything except he manages to get a limp hard on and then sticks it in whilst spooning (I always thought that position was for we oldies who have bad backs!).

The gorgeous girl has never, ever managed to touch any part of the stinky Ruslan's body. I think she would pass out with fright if she came into contact with a dick in her hands. Well she might break a nail poor thing!

They keep a cum stained cloth in the drawer unit which pops out when needed to collect his cum as he shoots all over her butt cheeks. The offending cloth is then thrown back into the drawer unit to dry out ready to be used at some (much) later date. They both then slip back on their stinking pants and resume their favourite position of laying down watching movies on the TV or Ipad.

For God's sake RLC get rid of these two before you lose every paying customer you ever have.

As for posting a discussion thread 'Sex Now' let's never use it again. What they do could never be described as sex. It is pathetic. For those of you who don't pay and think you are actually missing something worth seeing, don't worry, you are missing fuck all!!!! Rant over!!!

You're so right mate. totally agree with you

I'm not always OK with VanTheMan but for once, I fully agree to his analysis.

I didn't know the expression "being taken for mugs". Here, Yilmaz will forgive me to french reference, we told: "being taken for jugs"  :D

Guest Doct19

THANK VAN I AM TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU, I DO NOT SUPPORT THESE PLUS 2 THIS IS A INSULT to all mankind.

Now I do like to get them out I use this utility: "advanced-mouse-auto-clicker_3-9-8" From a legal standpoint I get information "as I have the right to zap TV channels to express my disagree "I'm not a DDOS attack.

This coward does not support shutter sound of the camera. I'll do anything for them to leave

Vantheman, I wish RLC could free this flat from their presence as they are not of any interest anymore, however, their behavior and attitude do not justify the abusive language and insults used to describe them. Comparing them to the ISIS is also nonsense at least. It's just my opinion.