Sex NOw

Haha indeed, She is one of the best looking on here and I just wanna see her go for it! grrr

Understood, but let me give you some advice. Do NOT try to anticipate these two having sex. You will most definitely end up disappointed. In fact, I believe the last time they did anything sexual was over a month ago.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Understood, but let me give you some advice. Do NOT try to anticipate these two having sex. You will most definitely end up disappointed. In fact, I believe the last time they did anything sexual was over a month ago.

Actually it was earlier this week, I think Monday.  They woke up horny and had a good session before getting out of bed - all under the covers but she rode him and seemed to orgasm at least once.

serious? I thought it was the last time 06/28/2014 I saw, you have video that you can go through pm?

imo, she makes the best noises out of all the girls.

Seriously dude? I find it strange groaning, the transaction is bizarrada them, every time I watched it as the friend said he is only concerned in cum and never saw her reach orgasm, only seen once without the covers, all others below them and or undress they take.

for me the best is the moan maya