This Guy is a BOOR

Guest Doct19

Guest Doct19

I am really shocked I have just seen them making love, ruslan ejaculates it precipitates towards the bathroom he returns press for quickly getting dressed and runs towards its laptop

Not a kiss, Not a caress not a glance this guy hedge women

it does not have hetero

Poor Katya!!!!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xvoyeurx

it's the russian style,j have no see this sex session today because my membership is finish but

the last month,j have see two time sex and this guy fuck directly very hard,nothing priliminar and short sex,

and always the same positions,no riding or doggy,no sucking,j don't know what happened today but j'm not interesting watching this guy fuck her

it's the russian style,j have no see this sex session today because my membership is finish but

the last month,j have see two time sex and this guy fuck directly very hard,nothing priliminar and short sex,

and always the same positions,no riding or doggy,no sucking,j don't know what happened today but j'm not interesting watching this guy fuck her

but today had doggie style, of how often they do?

Guest xvoyeurx

never see doggy style when j have see two time sex last month but maybe today,j don't know,j have no see

never see doggy style when j have see two time sex last month but maybe today,j don't know,j have no see

Please answer my MP

Guest alextronics

Katya & Ruslan must take a vacation here, in Brazil, to learn a couple of things about sex...  ;D  ;D

I bet she will not return to Russia so soon...  8)

Katya & Ruslan must take a vacation here, in Brazil, to learn a couple of things about sex...  ;D  ;D

I bet she will not return to Russia so soon...  8)

I agree, if he came here to Brazil, I'll give her a bath, and teach her ​​what it is to have pleasure, you can let me

Guest xvoyeurx

yes,tired with the russian bored couples,let see some latines or hot européen couples on rlc