B4 - General Topic 2022 #28 (March)

5 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

As I remember saying, Ulyana is the reason why I am maintaining my membership, so I wonder why am still a member, base on her lack of doing anything close to exciting lately

Because we always hope ..But also me being the positive guy I think her frustration being in a place that  she doesn’t enjoy has caused a stay that is far by what she can show to the subscribers .Nevertheless , even in this stay she can always be remembered offering some moments that only her can do ..An RLC top favorite tenant that the business doesn’t know how to get advantage .. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, poncherello said:

She has been closed in the Villa for too long, tensions with Antonio have not helped her. And most likely she misses a male, certain that the reaction gesture was very, very bad as well as dangerous.

Since the January visits of a guy who seemed to like her and it looked like a quick rebound thing , it is clear that she’s facing many personal issues .She won the second best room after the penthouse but her thoughts are completely elsewhere .I personally enjoy seeing her as she’s by far the most beautiful but it is really disappointing this amazing woman being as cold as ice cubes ..😔

5 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I agree that thousands of Ukrainians will flee Ukraine to Europe to save their lives and live in a safe place but I think it will be the last thing for these people to do is to join RLC. 

RLC now can be a tremendous opportunity with the money that this business gives .

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Since the January visits of a guy who seemed to like her and it looked like a quick rebound thing , it is clear that she’s facing many personal issues .She won the second best room after the penthouse but her thoughts are completely elsewhere .I personally enjoy seeing her as she’s by far the most beautiful but it is really disappointing this amazing woman being as cold as ice cubes ..😔

Compared to who? Are you comparing Lorains sexual activity .... to who?  Loraine had sex with Anthony, and got groped / fingered/ ate out by a male guest, does oil massages with Radi and others, masterbates with a blue vibrator ... on top of the covers. Compared to .... Holly / Tweety / Olivia / Kristy / Alana / Cleopatra / Agneta / Marlene / Zabava / Tata .... Loraine is a sexual dynamo.  I admit, the bar is set very low, because so many of the tenants do absolutely nothing. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

5 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Compared to who? Are you comparing Lorains sexual activity .... to who?  Loraine had sex with Anthony, and got groped / fingered/ ate out by a male guest, does oil massages with Radi and others, masterbates with a blue vibrator ... on top of the covers. Compared to .... Holly / Tweety / Olivia / Kristy / Alana / Cleopatra / Agneta / Marlene / Zabava / Tata .... Loraine is a sexual dynamo.  I admit, the bar is set very low, because so many of the tenants do absolutely nothing. 

I am only saying that Loraine emotionally while performing is completely an iceberg . She lacks passion , it is like you have next to you a dream woman in terms of looks and when you manage to bring her in bed , you completely get disappointed . 

I never doubted her on cameras generosity , she’s one of the best of what she has shown and she respects the project for the entertainment side of it , even during this stay , I don’t complain . My objection has only to do of her cameras reactions that as many pointed out yesterday , smashing the glass in an explosive reaction has been the most genuine thing I can remember seeing by her . 

I completely then agree with you of her sexual activity. 

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I am only saying that Loraine emotionally while performing is completely an iceberg . She lacks passion , it is like you have next to you a dream woman in terms of looks and when you manage to bring her in ned , you completely get disappointed . 

I never doubted her on cameras generosity , she’s one of the best of what she has shown and she respects the project for the entertainment side of it , even during this stay , I don’t complain . My objection has only to do of her cameras reactions that as many pointed out yesterday , smashing the glass in an explosive reaction has been the most genuine thing I can remember seeing by her . 

I completely then agree with you of her sexual activity. 

Now I understand.. agreed.