B1 - General Topic 2022 #9 (March)

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I didn't have to reread it. So you're suggesting they were maybe having a friendly stroll along the beach, a coffee, a visit to the library and perhaps a trip to Sagrada Familia to see if they've finished yet...I know fine well where you were coming from my friend...😏

i called him her DJ friend and it was a sleepover and not that he slept with her, if i was meaning something else i would have said it

• Upvote 1

I think Karol will be missed by many people (RLC subscribers and CC members). I will personally miss her when she moves out of B1 with her BF. 

I guess RLC will replace her with a girl from Ukraine if they want to keep helping with the situation in Ukraine. I know the B1 sisters are from Ukraine but I am not sure where Marlene is from. Can any one answer this question ?

• Upvote 1

A very nice “ welcome back “ treatment by stunning Karol , Esmi’s arrival to be honest allowed for Karol to move in the apartment of B1 that gives the best camera angles , very nice ☺️😊😋😋

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I think Karol will be missed by many people (RLC subscribers and CC members). I will personally miss her when she moves out of B1 with her BF. 

I guess RLC will replace her with a girl from Ukraine if they want to keep helping with the situation in Ukraine. I know the B1 sisters are from Ukraine but I am not sure where Marlene is from. Can any one answer this question ?

It is said that Marlene is Ukrainian as well .. I agree 100% with your post , I think in the next couple of years RLC will be Ukrainian direction , it will be benefited for both the business and of course the whoever participants .

5 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Thx DD. So if my guess is correct and materializes, B1 will be full of Ukrainian tenants.

In my opinion , they should have only local Russians and stop risking with traveling and whatever difficulties will be for sure the next 5-6 months in Europe , the apartments can easily get an 80-90% Ukrainian or ex other Russian speaking occupancy in general , but without the visa problem for a minimum of a year and up to 3 years , it is a chance for RLC with less cost to be more profitable .. I don’t think any Ukrainian girl being given even 30-50% less money would say no rather than being in a really traumatized country , RLC can keep the same prices for subscriptions , there’s a great chance if they play it smart , it isn’t perhaps nice to think in that way but like all fields in life when there’s an epic crisis , many opportunities arise .. we will see.

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It is said that Marlene is Ukrainian as well .. I agree 100% with your post , I think in the next couple of years RLC will be Ukrainian direction , it will be benefited for both the business and of course the whoever participants .

I really hope that the conflict and the war in Ukraine won't last that long. 

I also hope that RLC will add any new Ukrainian girl arriving in Barcelona to the list of participants from day one (as they did with Esmi) so they can get paid and not taking advantage of the situation and keep them as a guest for while as they did in some cases in the past.

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I really hope that the conflict and the war in Ukraine won't last that long. 

I also hope that RLC will add any new Ukrainian girl arriving in Barcelona to the list of participants from day one (as they did with Esmi) so they can get paid and not taking advantage of the situation and keep them as a guest for while as they did in some cases in the past.

I don’t think that the war lasts much more but it isn’t the point here , with so many refugees and the already low salaries in Ukraine which will become even worse , any girl that will be joining could make in 1-2 months RLC salaries money for 1-2 years perhaps .. plus the benefits of being away of a very uncertain place of how things will evolve .. About your Esmi comment , I made exactly the same thought already from Day 1 , I find it really nice that RLC is helping this girl as it is clear that there was no intention or if things let’s say where different that this girl would have been a participant .I think it is a really nice gesture by RLC and for sure a nice indirect message to any of us who can understand by living in Europe the effects of this war and what really means to the girls ..

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

In my opinion , they should have only local Russians and stop risking with traveling and whatever difficulties will be for sure the next 5-6 months in Europe , the apartments can easily get an 80-90% Ukrainian or ex other Russian speaking occupancy in general , but without the visa problem for a minimum of a year and up to 3 years , it is a chance for RLC with less cost to be more profitable .. I don’t think any Ukrainian girl being given even 30-50% less money would say no rather than being in a really traumatized country , RLC can keep the same prices for subscriptions , there’s a great chance if they play it smart , it isn’t perhaps nice to think in that way but like all fields in life when there’s an epic crisis , many opportunities arise .. we will see.

I hope that they won't do that and take advantage of the girls who are escaping the war in Ukraine.  But I am not sure about the new owners of RLC (my guess there is new ownership) how they will act. They might do what you suggested to recover some of the acquisition cost. 

If that happens, there will be no difference between RLC's owners and the VHTV's owner who takes advantage of the participants most of the times. This guy escaped Russia after the raids in 2019 and he currently lives in Bulgaria. 

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t think that the war lasts much more but it isn’t the point here , with so many refugees and the already low salaries in Ukraine which will become even worse , any girl that will be joining could make in 1-2 months RLC salaries money for 1-2 years perhaps .. plus the benefits of being away of a very uncertain place of how things will evolve .. About your Esmi comment , I made exactly the same thought already from Day 1 , I find it really nice that RLC is helping this girl as it is clear that there was no intention or if things let’s say where different that this girl would have been a participant .I think it is a really nice gesture by RLC and for sure a nice indirect message to any of us who can understand by living in Europe the effects of this war and what really means to the girls ..

I know now what you mean after your clarifying comment.