B1 - General Topic 2022 #9 (March)

10 hours ago, ddhm said:

Marlene isn’t bad the last couple of weeks , the sisters we have analyzed that they have the most personal story and I think we should see them completely in the most human way possible and leave aside any pleasures we might want to watch …

I understand that the sisters are having a rough time, Marlene is a little more opened to " Play" , Karol is ok ... I was just talking of the group we had at that time in B1, including Holly, Lorraine and Nana ... 

34 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I understand that the sisters are having a rough time, Marlene is a little more opened to " Play" , Karol is ok ... I was just talking of the group we had at that time in B1, including Holly, Lorraine and Nana ... 

last night was an offcam crew reunion, holly and loraine re still offcam LOL

10 hours ago, ddhm said:

I simply have a different opinion my good friend 😑 I think it can actually end any moment , from one side there’s a madman and from the other a guy that is one of the biggest ( in my humble opinion and apologies if it raises hate ) puppeteers of the western world in history . I hope I am right and you are wrong 😆 , about the link , personally , till today that I got the confirmation of my job starting day , there was fear of cancelations and so on which would delay a possible rehiring .. I could never personally go on holidays and thinking not peacefully of good times when I have my mind that children , women and innocent men die everyday , it is fun and sadness mixed and it doesn’t work for me..and to catch your possible question of how I can watch RLC , this is an escape entertainment enjoyed by the comfort of the house . Let’s see what happens in the next days .

Me too...

...and good news about your job 👍

10 hours ago, ddhm said:

Someone could say that the war could end if the other president steps back , which of course for Ukrainians is surrendering and for the world a sad thing that Russians won ( which of course winning is a very big debatable subject with the things that the future holds for Russia in the public’s eye )  ..but realistically and by not popular of course admittance , isn’t this also a way for the war to end ? 

The Ukrainians won't surrender...There's talk this morning about Putin using Biological or chemical weapons...😱

3 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

But despite all, the sisters, especially Esmi who's just joined the project and doesn't seem so open, have been starting to open themselves a little more and have more fun with other tenants without being fake, starting from their visit to the villa on Sunday. And that's a good start for them. They can be a good surprise

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

The Ukrainians won't surrender...There's talk this morning about Putin using Biological or chemical weapons...😱

...and he'll say that it was the Ukraine who released them 🤬

Sorry guys...it's easy to get sucked into these discussions. That's the last time I'll discuss the war on this thread...

20 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Me too...

...and good news about your job 👍

How can anyone work peacefully not knowing what tomorrow brings ? How concentrate on a profession that is made to bring smile to people when you think of the disasters ? Anyway , the planet will keep on spinning , we are part of it and life should continue .

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

...and he'll say that it was the Ukraine who released them 🤬

Sorry guys...it's easy to get sucked into these discussions. That's the last time I'll discuss the war on this thread...

Yes , my mistake also , however I have managed to control the posts about it , it was just a small parenthesis 😬🙄

19 minutes ago, costa049 said:

But despite all, the sisters, especially Esmi who's just joined the project and doesn't seem so open, have been starting to open themselves a little more and have more fun with other tenants without being fake, starting from their visit to the villa on Sunday. And that's a good start for them

As I have said , with what Zabava showed with only 48 hours , I believe that 1) she will be a very long now contract term tenant , maybe stay for a year , perhaps more ,  I think it is the best financially and there are no visa issues at the moment 2) as soon as this war finishes , soon after all the intensity , stress , sadness and bad period will lead to an explosive life , kind of living the time lost , that’s what I think at least , this will mean some good times for her and enjoying her life at a level we saw her doing when she arrived 3) Esmi will depart , I don’t think she’s into this project idea and she’s there as a temporary shelter which I find very nice by RLC . Time will give the answers .