Leora - Home Activities (2022) #39

Bonjour

Désoler de vous poser la question est ce que leora est toujours avec LB oui ou non

Je veux juste me rassurer pour la suite

Vous pouvez me répondre ou pas jr ne vous tiendrait pas rigueur   j’aime vos commentaires et sa me distrait des moments difficiles que je passe

Merci

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Howard said:

What have you been snorting?  Getting yourself clean in a tub/shower takes 10 minutes (add an extra 20 seconds if you are jerking off).  To place a bath bomb in the tub, soak for 45 minutes while yapping on the phone, she's doing nothing but fulfilling her contractual obligation.  You have to be a sandwich short of a picnic basket not to know this.

Howard we all don't live the life you'd like us live in Europe there's nothing better than having a nice long soak in a bath, try it

• Upvote 8

11 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

You mean the last time you jerked off to her

Well if you don't know me by now you will never know me fucking hell is that a song I'll  wank to that there you go missing you already

• Haha 1

il y a 45 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

Denis n'a donc eu qu'à attendre 18 minutes pour que Leora le rejoigne en bas ?

Bonsoir

Je ne le pense pas elle lui a dit au revoir dès qu'il est sortie

Normalement leora lui avait dit avant de se coucher vers 2 h du matin qu'elle l'accompagnerait si elle se sentait mieux mais suite au SMS reçu dans la matinée et regardais son portable souvent il ya eu contre ordre elle devait voir un ami pour aller marcher mais je peux me tromper ? a confirmer

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1