russia game tonight

She was the only one watching it. When I used to live there the streets would be empty and the whole country would be glued to the Tv especially World Cup. We got 7 couples and none of the guys

even bother to watch. Shocking to me! At least Efim was screwing Diana but the rest got no excuse. lol.

Russia doesn't doesn't deserve to go as much as I hate to say it. Better luck when they host it in 2018.

They would have got killed by the Germans anyway so maybe it's for the best. Leora will get over it.

It may have been on pay-per-view or cable there and not on free national television. The others may not have wanted to pay to watch.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Leora. Have to watch the semifianal on tape with her dog. She is trying to have convo with Paul

about the game and he just have zero interest in sports and has no clue just like about sex.

She would be perefect being into sports and walking around naked if it wasn't for her crying and drama.

I am in to FOOTBALL but if Leora needs a shoulder to cry on!!!

I'm not into soccer either but if she needs something like a pacifier.  ;D

Please understand that if I Leora had adopted cute little Squirrel instead of Scooter, I would become an freaking EXPERT at this game. So if all you non-US soccer (err--futbol) fans want us to accept this game, I suggest you send over Leora to market the game on TV advertisements, on beer labels, and in the next Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition. That would arouse the interests of American males more that mullet hair styles and nickers.