Leora - Home Activities (2022) #40

good Morning  

good night 

Good weekend 

Sunday is the day to be with the family, to take the opportunity to cultivate bonds and live unforgettable moments with those we love.

with family and friends

20/03/2022   20/March/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste

• Like 3

Il y a 6 heures, pulo filipe a dit :

Léora À la maison

avec pyjama rouge

Sur le canapé en regardant la télévision et en voyant des SMS au téléphone

A demain et doux rêves💤💤 💤 💤

Bonjour Pulo

Tu sais à quelle heure est rentré Léora

Bon dimanche

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Howard said:

Practically no social life (I make that determination by how infrequently she 'dresses up' when she leaves the apartment, AND how making social plans usually involves a telephone conversation).

For someone who comes from the country that invented " socially casual " to determine that she doesn't " dress up " when she leaves the apartment is laughable. She has good underwear on and clean freshly ironed top clothes. what else would she need to pass your stringent dress code I wonder.

As for making social plans, how do we know exactly who or when she phones anyone with any accuracy? She can use the toilet, balcony, downstairs, and when she is away from the apartment anywhere she chooses.

Most of everything else you remarked on is fairly accurate, although she doesn't as far as I read spend one night a week away all night every week.

Merely my observation.

• Upvote 6