Anyone else notice the fireworks on 6/23?

I don't know if this has already been determined but we know that Isabel and Marcelo live close to Alma and Stefan because they have been seen in each other apartments. You could also see fireworks out of both of their windows, after searching the internet of national holidays in that time zone the 23 happens to be the National Day of Luxemburg which is celebrated much like the 4th of July

I don't know if this has already been determined but we know that Isabel and Marcelo live close to Alma and Stefan because they have been seen in each other apartments. You could also see fireworks out of both of their windows, after searching the internet of national holidays in that time zone the 23 happens to be the National Day of Luxemburg which is celebrated much like the 4th of July

They lived together for a few weeks last year....they are within a couple blocks of each other

They lived together for a few weeks last year....they are within a couple blocks of each other

hoy es SAN JUAN  la noche mas corta del año se celebra con fuegos artificiales y hogueras , la gente sale a la calle toda la noche a lanzar petardos y beber y fiesta hasta que amanezca  en casa de isabel en la de alma en la mia y en la de mi abuela hay petardos por todos sitios .

24th June is St. John's Day, a public holiday in the Catalonia/Spain, they are in Barcelona which is within Catalonia.

Most people will be therefore celebrating tonight because they can sleep off the hangover tomorrow.