B1 - General Topic 2022 #10 (March)

3 minutes ago, costa049 said:

In all that, it is just sad and a shame that they looked at it (which alone is already bad and not hygienic) but couldn't throw it away in the trash...

Well here is Marlene tossing the condom box in the trash and taking a paper towel and getting the condom out of the sink and tossing it too 5 hours after it was tossed into the sink. How is she explaining to the girls how the condom arrived in the sink in the first place? lol

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

8 minutes ago, costa049 said:

In all that, it is just sad and a shame that they looked at it (which alone is already bad and not hygienic) but couldn't throw it away in the trash...

Who tosses a condom in a sink in the first place. Couldn't he have just asked Marlene where the trash can is?

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Well here is Marlene tossing the condom box in the trash and taking a paper towel and getting the condom out of the sink and tossing it too 5 hours after it was tossed into the sink. How is she explaining to the girls how the condom arrived in the sink in the first place? lol

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

First of all, I was talking about Z&E having seen it and not having thrown it. And second, despite Marlene even threw it away some time after, it is still bad and not hygienic that it went there. It spread bacteria in the sink and they should now give it a clean.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Well, at least she was the one who cleaned. 😂

I'm quite certain Zabava text her with pictures of both the condom and the condom box. She did this while Marlene and the guy were out buying the Plan B. I am surprised at how easy-going Marlene was given the condom broke. I couldn't hear what they talked about after he pulled out and saw the condom had broken.