B1 - General Topic 2022 #10 (March)

Karol, that was very nice. I hate black panties and could never understand the allure. In my early years women did not shave and I wanted my redheaded wife to show that beautiful pubic hair so I bought her panties that had lace in front so we could see that hair nicely. Karol has a gorgeous pussy with those nice long lips, and she needs to show it more. 

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Karol, that was very nice. I hate black panties and could never understand the allure. In my early years women did not shave and I wanted my redheaded wife to show that beautiful pubic hair so I bought her panties that had lace in front so we could see that hair nicely. Karol has a gorgeous pussy with those nice long lips, and she needs to show it more. 

The allure is it makes them look like they aren't as pudgy, slimming if you will.  Right on buying your wife lace front panties 👍

See Karol looks beautiful in those lace front panties. Love it Karol. All light colors work well. And start to grow a little landing strip of pubic hair. Doesn't have to be long but it would look magnificent on you. Something close to what Esmi has. 

@ddhmI coudn't answer you because the other topic ended up getting closed.

About Esmi, she signed a contract with RLC and they made her know what the project was all about and that she was going to be filmed 24/7. So in my opinion, if she really isn't that much into the project and might leave soon as the war ends, as you said, she would've already said no in the first minute and refused to join the project, and instead move with her sister to another place.

To conclude, from what I, and I think many of us here see, they both have been getting more open in the project and having more fun with other tenants, especially since their visit to the villa. And following that, as I also said, I think they can be and have potential to be a good surprise in RLC. Let's see with time.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, costa049 said:

@ddhmI coudn't answer you because the other topic ended up getting closed. About Esmi, she signed a contract with RLC and they made her know what the proect was about and that she was going to be filmed 24/7. So in my opinion, if she really isn't that much into the project and might leave soon as the war ends, as you said, she would've already said no in the first minute and refused to join the project, and instead move with her sister to another place.

I also wonder (and not in a negative way) if they are on a mission to save some money for their families. RLC could be paying them a nice sum that will allow them to send to help their families. 

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

I also wonder (and no in a negative way) if they are on a mission to save some money for their families. RLC could be paying them a nice sum that will allow them to send to help their families. 

Sorry mate, I just updated it 😉

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I also wonder (and no in a negative way) if they are on a mission to save some money for their families. RLC could be paying them a nice sum that will allow them to send to help their families. 

I see what you mean. So then, what are the cameras and all the voyeurism thing for?

16 minutes ago, costa049 said:

@ddhmI coudn't answer you because the other topic ended up getting closed. About Esmi, she signed a contract with RLC and they made her know what the proect was about and that she was going to be filmed 24/7. So in my opinion, if she really isn't that much into the project and might leave soon as the war ends, as you said, she would've already said no in the first minute and refused to join the project, and instead move with her sister to another place.

At this moment , I think it was a gesture by RLC to help Zabava’s sister with the war complications . There would have been rumors if she was to be part of the cast , as you can see , she’s just there having a place to sleep and nothing else  . Zabava is pleased with that development and at least took a lot of her first days sadness , however the sadness is always there as was seen some days ago when in the middle of the night Zabava was crying . Esmi seems to be stronger and handling the situation more “ cold blood “ let’s say . Let’s reveal the issue once again , the parents of the sisters are in Kiev and the father was called to fight if I remember correctly about that .. I think RLC is helping Esmi , see it as a refugee program issue that RLC provides .. I will sound really bad now but it is with no bad intentions , I would love that Esmi stays , both girls are very natural daily life girls , not the model types and this makes it great to watch a bit different than some divas who inhabit some beds .. I only “translate”  what I see in the reactions of Esmi in front of cameras , I might be wrong and she indeed was the next tenant to sign  but I really doubt it . It is all just saving money and providing for the family , Zabava was fixed , Esmi is a help to her by RLC , that’s my feeling . 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I also wonder (and not in a negative way) if they are on a mission to save some money for their families. RLC could be paying them a nice sum that will allow them to send to help their families. 

That’s what I just posted but it goes only for Esmi .. Zabava was fixed to be a tenant , I think we will never know the exact time as most probably the contract might have changed . I think at this moment what matters   the most is their family . I wish them only the best , the fun for these two can wait and in my opinion , if ( at least Zabava ) given time and they feel safe for everything in the future , we will be extremely surprised ( based on what we saw by Zabava in just 48 hours of presence on cameras … )