RLC..

Guest Twotone

Guest Twotone

After finding this site and subscribing,there doesnt seem to be much information.

How do tenants become tenants,are the apartments their own homes and could anyone set up webcams and broadcast them on this site, will there be additional apartments ...otherwise the site is entertaining and original, never been a fan of a bimbo charging me 2 bucks a minute to show me her tits.This seems real which makes it unique.

regards

After finding this site and subscribing,there doesnt seem to be much information.

How do tenants become tenants,are the apartments their own homes and could anyone set up webcams and broadcast them on this site, will there be additional apartments ...otherwise the site is entertaining and original, never been a fan of a bimbo charging me 2 bucks a minute to show me her tits.This seems real which makes it unique.

regards

As viewers, I don't think anyone really has the answers to your questions.  Perhaps an email to RLC would be more productive.

Anyway, here is what I know or suspect:

RLC uses some form of advertisement or word of mouth means to find people who are interested in displaying their lives on camera for some form of compensation.

The apartments belong to RLC.  I suspect the tenants are allowed to live there rent free in return for living under the cams.

Guest noralover

regards

As viewers, I don't think anyone really has the answers to your questions.  Perhaps an email to RLC would be more productive.

Anyway, here is what I know or suspect:

RLC uses some form of advertisement or word of mouth means to find people who are interested in displaying their lives on camera for some form of compensation.

The apartments belong to RLC.  I suspect the tenants are allowed to live there rent free in return for living under the cams.

Back in January I did contact RLC to ask how they choose tenants, and (rather strangely, perhaps) how I would go about applying to be one of the tenants myself. Their response was basically "we do not discuss this, only site support".

Incidentally, I also asked about payment by Paypal, which they also declined to answer, except in vague terms....although there was a hint that it might be in the pipeline....nothing really concrete however...

i emailed them twice about that first i asked just like you did and got the same line almost word for word then i asked about talking to a owner about adding apartments and they said they would pass it on to them ...@) paypal i think might have a hard time with sex sites not sure about it that thought i just think i heard that some where

hi I have a monthly subscription that the day after me and told me that I have deleted violating the terms of service but the money if they are taken I wanted to know if this money I will give back ...

hi I have a monthly subscription that the day after me and told me that I have deleted violating the terms of service but the money if they are taken I wanted to know if this money I will give back ...

Sorry to hear you got busted so quickly. No, you will not receive a refund. It is stated so in their TOS.

To all posters, We cannot emphasize enough: DO NOT POST ANY PICTURES OR VIDEOS THAT INCLUDE THE 5-DIGIT ID CODE!!!

Sorry to hear you got busted so quickly. No, you will not receive a refund. It is stated so in their TOS.

To all posters, We cannot emphasize enough: DO NOT POST ANY PICTURES OR VIDEOS THAT INCLUDE THE 5-DIGIT ID CODE!!!

ok thank you very much

... Which is why I won't be posting any pictures at all. Nor will I be renewing my subscription to RLC when the current 30 day term is up.

I discovered RLC months ago, and was a "free" viewer of the unlocked cams for quite a while. Then I stumbled upon CC and saw what others were posting. It persuaded me to grab a subscription so that I would have a chance to see what others were posting. I've had fun with the experience, however now RLC has become quite aggressive toward their paying customers.

Also, they're allowing tenants to cover the cameras and/or switch off night vision light sources, rendering the locked cameras I've paid to access as useless. To me, this is a violation of my expectations as a paying customer, and frankly, they're lucky I have not contacted my card issuer to dispute the charges. Whether I'd get my money back is irrelevant - since they're ok with screwing their paying customer, their cost of defending a charge back request would be astronomical enough to give me the pleasure of screwing them back.

... Which is why I won't be posting any pictures at all. Nor will I be renewing my subscription to RLC when the current 30 day term is up.

I discovered RLC months ago, and was a "free" viewer of the unlocked cams for quite a while. Then I stumbled upon CC and saw what others were posting. It persuaded me to grab a subscription so that I would have a chance to see what others were posting. I've had fun with the experience, however now RLC has become quite aggressive toward their paying customers.

Also, they're allowing tenants to cover the cameras and/or switch off night vision light sources, rendering the locked cameras I've paid to access as useless. To me, this is a violation of my expectations as a paying customer, and frankly, they're lucky I have not contacted my card issuer to dispute the charges. Whether I'd get my money back is irrelevant - since they're ok with screwing their paying customer, their cost of defending a charge back request would be astronomical enough to give me the pleasure of screwing them back.

If I had not ended my subscription last month for other reasons, I'd be doing the exact same thing.  It was enough of a disappointment and frustration with Gia.  RLC fucked up with the new tenants, as far as I'm concerned.

Guest bjlikes2watch

I agree with the comments above...

When I came across camcaps, I thought it was  RLC's forum.

Then I learned it wasnt and a forum of its own..

Its too bad RLC doesnt have its own forum to allow members to share among themselves pictures and videos.

One can not be at the computer 24hrs / 7 days a week. 

We are paying members and we can have access to all the actions involved if ONLY we were able to be presented at the time.

Sharing among paying members is a benifit we have due to the limited time we have on the computers, and also the different GMT times

each of us are in, some actions happens when we are at work or sleeping.

This forum is also a conviction media to encourage a NON paying member with incentives to JOIN RLC by allowing them to see some previews behind the locked cams.

This supports RLC and all the conversations that we share among ourself keeps us updated to activities within RLC.

The downsize is that there are too many who wont sign up and support RLC and expect to get the same benefits as the PAYING members of RLC.

This HURTS RLC.

Its too bad that RLC can not see how we can help them in some ways and allow us to continue even if some limitations were needs in place so it helps encourage NON paying members to join and support RLC.

Be nice if RLC and camcaps can become partners :)

After all this is a win-win situation all around. Even if some modification of rules were set in place such as limited media contents that helps encourage NON paying memebers to support RLC while the PAYING members have the benifits to share among the PAYING mebers.

This is the idea of having forums for PAYING members of RLC to share while the NON paying members have limited access until they join to gain acess to the benifits of the RLC paying members.

I have lost interests in some of the cams and some of the tenants..

I have some interests in a few which has become less involved...

With warmer seasons coming there I expect to see less activities since they may be out of the home often.

With cams not fully functioning or covered, blurred and such.... the list goes on for the amount Im paying..

I agree with the comments above...

When I came across camcaps, I thought it was  RLC's forum.

Then I learned it wasnt and a forum of its own..

Its too bad RLC doesnt have its own forum to allow members to share among themselves pictures and videos.

One can not be at the computer 24hrs / 7 days a week. 

We are paying members and we can have access to all the actions involved if ONLY we were able to be presented at the time.

Sharing among paying members is a benifit we have due to the limited time we have on the computers, and also the different GMT times

each of us are in, some actions happens when we are at work or sleeping.

This forum is also a conviction media to encourage a NON paying member with incentives to JOIN RLC by allowing them to see some previews behind the locked cams.

This supports RLC and all the conversations that we share among ourself keeps us updated to activities within RLC.

The downsize is that there are too many who wont sign up and support RLC and expect to get the same benefits as the PAYING members of RLC.

This HURTS RLC.

Its too bad that RLC can not see how we can help them in some ways and allow us to continue even if some limitations were needs in place so it helps encourage NON paying members to join and support RLC.

Be nice if RLC and camcaps can become partners :)

After all this is a win-win situation all around. Even if some modification of rules were set in place such as limited media contents that helps encourage NON paying memebers to support RLC while the PAYING members have the benifits to share among the PAYING mebers.

This is the idea of having forums for PAYING members of RLC to share while the NON paying members have limited access until they join to gain acess to the benifits of the RLC paying members.

I have lost interests in some of the cams and some of the tenants..

I have some interests in a few which has become less involved...

With warmer seasons coming there I expect to see less activities since they may be out of the home often.

With cams not fully functioning or covered, blurred and such.... the list goes on for the amount Im paying..

RLC should create an archive for members so they can rewind.