Diana & Efim Pictures

First free concert then he pees on her followed by BJ and hot steamy sex in the shower. That's more

jam packed action in just a few hours then the rest of the couples combined in a full day. Can't beat that.

Question - I'm not that good on faces but - not wanting to cause a kerfuffle and without disclosing where or how I found these, is this one and the same person?

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Question - I'm not that good on faces but - not wanting to cause a kerfuffle and without disclosing where or how I found these, is this one and the same person?

Younger... May be.  He really looks-like

Before going to bed, they certainly looked at comments on kitchen's table with laptop and they seem very annoyed. It could be important and urgent for them to cancel this pic... Dont you think ?

First free concert then he pees on her followed by BJ and hot steamy sex in the shower. That's more

jam packed action in just a few hours then the rest of the couples combined in a full day. Can't beat that.

even piss on his girlfriend is not very romantic! it is far caresses sensuellesde kiko on nastya!

Missed that one.  Too busy admiring her and their easy going and what appears to be happy relationship

it looked like a cock and balls inside a heart but like I said number 5 cam was pretty fogged up

She really wants us to see. She is probably reading this and at this time she opened the door before the show. There were no fog problem at this time, the lens remained clear  :)

He prepares a gift to Diana. It could be her birthday today and he wrote some words on a paper. She wakes-up early to go out. She get back at 8h 45 this morning (timing zone) when you sleep. (0h 45 in NY)  ;)