Diana & Efim Pictures

He washed the dishes last night. This is a magnificent improvement over most of the other RLC boys.

Il a lavé la vaisselle la nuit dernière. Il s'agit d'une magnifique amélioration par rapport à la plupart des autres garçons RLC.

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

thank you for sharing, but I do not understand the horrible quality of these screenshots, came from a video that we all! I'm sorry, but this kind of screenshots should be in HD, we really feel that we have worked to make the photograph more rotten possible, with the help of software destruction of picture! I know the answer, "you just have to post asshole"! I invited you to visit my profile and look at my post! gentlemen, please a force!

He washed the dishes last night. This is a magnificent improvement over most of the other RLC boys.

Il a lavé la vaisselle la nuit dernière. Il s'agit d'une magnifique amélioration par rapport à la plupart des autres garçons RLC.

I actually seen Paul doing dishes night before last first time Ive seen him do any chores except he was washing rinsing and putting away wet :o

I actually seen Paul doing dishes night before last first time Ive seen him do any chores except he was washing rinsing and putting away wet :o

Paul... la vaisselle ! Putain il va faire tomber la neige...

A propos du rinçage, avez vous remarqué qu'en Russie, on n'essuie pas la vaisselle. Elle s'égoutte dans un placard au dessus de l'évier. De même les couverts sont rangés mouillés dans le tiroir. J'ai vu Maya, Katya, Efim et Diana faire cela. Eh oui, Efim fait aussi la vaisselle de temps en temps...

Paul, the dishes !  Consult a physician, quick !

About rinsing, have you noticed that in Russia nobody drys the dishes. It drips into a cupboard above the sink. Similarly cutlery are stored wet in the drawer. I saw Maya, Katya, Efim and Diana do that. Yes, Efim also dishes sometimes...  ;)

what do you think?

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

is it Diana?

I don't think... Not the same mouth. Face shape is different, breasts are different...  Diana has a much stronger personality ???

what do you think?

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

is it Diana?

I don't think... Not the same mouth. Face shape is different, breasts are different... ???

Not at all

what do you think?

is it Diana?

No.

elle lui ressemble un petit peu mais non pas elle

bises ;) :-*