Diana & Efim Pictures

Moi aussi je suis pour l'égalité des sexes...................surtout depuis que j'ai vu selui de Rocco Sifredi :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

et encore Rocco c'est pas la plus longue non plus !!! :P ;) :-*

bises

Océane

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

thank you for sharing, but I do not understand the horrible quality of these screenshots, came from a video that we all! I'm sorry, but this kind of screenshots should be in HD, we really feel that we have worked to make the photograph more rotten possible, with the help of software destruction of picture! I know the answer, "you just have to post asshole"! I invited you to visit my profile and look at my post! gentlemen, please a force!

Pour ceux qui dormaient encore ce matin.

Des jambes magnifiques et un cul d'enfer.

For those who still asleep this morning

Wonderful legs and hell ass...

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Des cuisses de danseuse à n'en pas douter...

Thighs dancer no doubt ...

Guest carlo

excuse me.... someone could explane me why a lot of images aren't visible or in error staus? tx

excuse me.... someone could explane me why a lot of images aren't visible or in error staus? tx

Both it'sme and Dth are correct.

RLC is issuing take-down notices to 3rd party file-sharing services, and the ones that appear here at CamCaps require a $12 USD membership charge in order to view them.

It's worth it. You'll waste a lot of time, but it will keep you out of bars...

Efim fait d'énormes progrès ! Il passe la serpillère dans la cuisine alors que Dania est là. Félicitons le. La prochaine fois, il prépare le repas et fait la vaisselle, c'est certain !

Efim made ​​big progress! He spends the mop in the kitchen while Dania is there. Congratulation man ! Next time, I'm sure he prepares the meal and washing dishes !  ;)

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).