Diana & Efim Pictures

She seems to enjoy it, she keeps bending over to take the spanks.

Although i agree he is a bit rough now and then, the way he acts with the spanking does not always look nice.

Ne t'énerve pas, l'ami, c'est vrai qu'elle a un joli derrière et qu'il a envie de le toucher comme s'l avait un nouveau jouet.... Moi, ça fait bientôt 40 ans que je fais pareil. Sauf que, et tu as raison, je prépare le repas, juste pour pouvoir passer plus vite aux choses sérieuses.... dans la chambre !

Does not get excited, my friend, it is true that she has an attractive ass behind and that he wants to touch her as he had a new toy.... Me, it has been nearly 40 years since I do the same thing. Except that, and you are right, I prepare the meal, to be faster able to turn to serious matters in the bedroom, and fuck her !

Ne t'énerve pas, l'ami, c'est vrai qu'elle a un joli derrière et qu'il a envie de le toucher comme s'l avait un nouveau jouet.... Moi, ça fait bientôt 40 ans que je fais pareil. Sauf que, et tu as raison, je prépare le repas, juste pour pouvoir passer plus vite aux choses sérieuses.... dans la chambre !

Does not get excited, my friend, it is true that she has an attractive ass behind and that he wants to touch her as he had a new toy.... Me, it has been nearly 40 years since I do the same thing. Except that, and you are right, I prepare the meal, to be faster able to turn to serious matters in the bedroom, and fuck her !

T'inquiète... Mon ennervement n'est que relatif et j'aime bien aussi donner une petite claque sur les fesses qui montre qu'on les aime mais je préfère nettement les caresser plutôt que les frapper. Efim a d'autres goûts et veut prouver sa position de mâle dominant. Pas sûr qu'il ait choisi la bonne méthode... Diana est bien plus distinguée que lui.

Do not worry ... My excitement is only relative and I also like to give a little slap on the ass to show that I love but I much prefer the caress rather than hit it. Efim has other tastes and wants to prove its position as dominant male. Not sure he chose the right way ... Diana is more sophisticated lady than he is.

Désolé, je n'ai vu qu'après que de temps en temps il préférait lui "caresser" les fesses avec le ceinturon, et ça, ça n'est pas la même chose. Il lui montre ainsi qu'elle n'est que son objet sexuel, et non pas qu'il apprécie ses formes et le reste, et lui flatte le derrière gentiment. Le respect est la base du couple. Amicalement.

Sorry, I saw only after that sometimes he prefers "cherish" her bottom with the belt, and that, that is not the same thing. He so shows her that she's only his sexual object, and not that he appreciates her ass and body, and flatters  her behind with love. The respect is the couple's base. Best regards.

Guest BurakYilmaz

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

bu resim hangi program ile yapılıyor ?

"Totoshop" or "Suite Cs" may be ;-)

God her legs are so thick. Even if she lost a bunch of weight her legs would always be too thick for the rest of her body...not my taste at all 

thanks my friend  ;)

no, it is a simple copy / paste screenshots, made with photofiltre. I did this morning, too fast, because we see a difference in color on the collage to the left of the table.