B1 - General Topic 2022 #12 (April)

4 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Ok, I might be stupid, but I just realised it now. Is that a black rabbit mask in Z&E's room? How long has it been there for?Β 

I don't remember exactly but I think that it's there in B1 since the Twins or before.

In B2 has one just like it since A&L and Mila.

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't remember exactly but I think that it's there in B1 since the Twins or before.

In B2 has one just like it since A&L and Mila.

I know about the one in B2. I just hadn't noticed this one yet. I don't know if they will ever use it

RLC is destroying the well being of these girls , it keeps on in all of the apartments to have the girls share beds preventing them from having their own privacy resulting in restless nights , not easy sleeping , struggling with a variety of things ..We can see it rarely , but we can, Β also with Alana and Kristy , Tweety and Holly , Fiora and Harley take it in turns to sleep on the couch in the living room , even Olivia and Ulyana at least have their own beds despite sharing the bedroom ..Β 
Β 

They have achieved - because it is an achievement - to create a mess out of nowhere , they have tenants who are uninterested occupying bedrooms as singles ( Loraine , Tata , Cleopatra at times ) and tenants that want to participate and respect the job opportunity given by RLC having difficult times so as to β€œ breathe β€œ freedom ….Pfff , disaster πŸ˜‘πŸ€¬πŸ˜‘πŸ€¬πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏΒ 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, costa049 said:

Ok, I might be stupid, but I just realised it now. Is that a black rabbit mask in Z&E's room? How long has it been there for?Β 

Marlene bought something similar I think earlier , together with a couple of pair of shoes , high heels 😁😁 Short lady but always very sexy and knowing how to magnetize the looks πŸ˜‰

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ddhm said:

RLC is destroying the well being of these girls , it keeps on in all of the apartments to have the girls share beds preventing them from having their own privacy resulting in restless nights , not easy sleeping , struggling with a variety of things ..We can see it rarely , but we can, Β also with Alana and Kristy , Tweety and Holly , Fiora and Harley take it in turns to sleep on the couch in the living room , even Olivia and Ulyana at least have their own beds despite sharing the bedroom ..Β 
Β 

They have achieved - because it is an achievement - to create a mess out of nowhere , they have tenants who are uninterested occupying bedrooms as singles ( Loraine , Tata , Cleopatra at times ) and tenants that want to participate and respect the job opportunity given by RLC having difficult times so as to β€œ breathe β€œ freedom ….Pfff , disaster πŸ˜‘πŸ€¬πŸ˜‘πŸ€¬πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏΒ 

I wouldn't say any better. It is a complete mess and should be fixed quickly, for the sake of their own space and privacy and, above all, their well-being in general.. πŸ˜”Β πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

If nothing changes in B1 soon, they should definitely go to the Villa or so, and replace two of them like for example Loraine, as you mentioned well, and maybe Radi, who I'm already getting tired of with her behaviour involving the drugs and so on. And plus, Esmi has the FR there, where she can practice all her dancing.Β