B1 - General Topic 2022 #12 (April)

Either a karaoke night or shouting in the bar / club and Marlene’s voice might be shut..Too horny though and on fire trying to enjoy herself , one of the few recently remembered tenants , bringing back in memories the pre Covid era  and 2019 backwards times that  the girls were coming in Barcelona to party , have fun , meet people , make experiences ..Can’t wait to enjoy angel Marlene’s adventures .

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Either a karaoke night or shouting in the bar / club and Marlene’s voice might be shut..Too horny though and on fire trying to enjoy herself , one of the few recently remembered tenants , bringing back in memories the pre Covid era  and 2019 backwards times that  the girls were coming in Barcelona to party , have fun , meet people , make experiences ..Can’t wait to enjoy angel Marlene’s adventures .

There's another wave of Covid coming maybe she caught it.

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

There's another wave of Covid coming maybe she caught it.

I don’t think so , she left the apartment perfectly healthy .Denmark is the perfect example of how Covid should be treated in my opinion , it is at this point a matter of personal responsibility towards ourselves and to the society . Life moves on for everyone , it’s up to anyone to be responsible .

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t think so , she left the apartment perfectly healthy .Denmark is the perfect example of how Covid should be treated in my opinion , it is at this point a matter of personal responsibility towards ourselves and to the society . Life moves on for everyone , it’s up to anyone to be responsible .

That's something most of these girls know nothing about, being responsible.  They just figure life is one big party.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, yadevol said:

Could you hear what she was saying

She received two phonecalls , it seemed to me that her voice was shut/blocked due to being out earlier with Cleopatra but maybe she wanted to be silent for the rest of the tenants in the apartments . It was very difficult to listen to , she was smiley in the beginning when she arrived and exchanging messages but with the phonecalls , she seemed to get frustrated . 

My experience as a man says that if you phone at that time a woman twice , it means you have misbehaved in a way or said something inappropriate and the second call is most probably to correct the failure of the first .. unfortunately , you make things even worse 😂🤣 it took me time to learn my lesson .. The first phonecall she said hello and that she was home , she looked smiley but I think she didn’t want to say a lot , the guy (? girl ) was telling her things but she kept on telling him “ we speak tomorrow “ .. he phoned her again in the living room, she looked pissed off in a way , she repeated “ let’s talk this tomorrow “ , I could say it was kind of something happened , maybe the guy ( ? girl ) apologizing ? I can’t tell .. she told him again “ tomorrow ok ? “ and she hang out to him not looking happy and quite rude by telling him “ messages or text “ of i remember correctly , she didn’t  want to speak , just texting ( maybe of her voice also ?  I can’t tell ) ..she went in her room , she didn’t check the phone before plugging it to charge it , clear sign she either didn’t care to read more or no messages and fell asleep .

Marlene is a perfect GOV , I think if Zabava was with no war issues , these two would have been amazing as we saw with Zabava in the beginning . I hope Marlene stays for sure till autumn and more , we will be treated to some amazing things by her . 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1