B1 - General Topic 2022 #12 (April)

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I only saw her stimulating her clit. It looked like a bate. It was different from esmi that was with one leg open and she was going to lay a hand on her pussy and was stopped by Zaba.

She remembered what her mother told her when she was a child.  "Get Your Hands Out of Your Pants". 

I think just about everyone's mother has used that line.   :biggrin:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I only saw her stimulating her clit. It looked like a bate. It was different from esmi that was with one leg open and she was going to lay a hand on her pussy and was stopped by Zaba.

Would love a time and date for these if you have them

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I suggest the two sisters receive an award for the most boring performance in Barcelona! Weeks have passed since their arrival, they got to know the city and it's time to be reminded that Kim and Ginger can always take the vacated room from the apartment!

21 minutes ago, alokin said:

I suggest the two sisters receive an award for the most boring performance in Barcelona! Weeks have passed since their arrival, they got to know the city and it's time to be reminded that Kim and Ginger can always take the vacated room from the apartment!

now tata has gone theres only the offcam sisters and cleo to go

• Like 1