B4 - General Topic 2022 #35 (April)

Just now, ddhm said:

Thanks for the info, I thought after departing her last stay from RLC she stayed in Barcelona, I believed she had met a guy and when she entered the villa again, i think we witnessed her breaking up with him just in her first 2-3 days, when she was crying. 

She broke up with a guy just before this stay, she was struggling when she got here. Tweety originally came here to help her and cheer her up, which is why they were in B1 instead of the Villa to start with, I'm guessing Tweety wasn't planning on staying.

Just now, poncherello said:

So are you really obsessed with Holly? Why don't you think of Beatrice, Esmi, Alana, Kristy ......... but it's true, Holly only did 3 or 4 shows with Tweety, massages with Olivia and Loraine

But I said what I believe , obviously there are no words to use for Alana , Kristy has been very generous in the past , this current stay seems like she was brought as an urgent call from RLC ..Beatrice did a couple of things , what should I say ? I just compare Holly’s previous stays with this current one and this one I don’t like , what can I do ? Say different of what I think ? 🤓

5 minutes ago, poncherello said:

But do you remember the first thing he did with Tweety? in B4 or in B1?

In the villa ..They stayed together two weeks in B1 , current Karol’s room , she wasn’t a tenant back then but you could see Holly’s excitement , she was so happy that  this girl was by her side ..They then moved them in the villa and I think it took 2-3 weeks before they had this one time incident …to my concern , it was an epic mistake to move the sisters in their current room and give the penthouse to Holly and Tweety ( judging of course by the results ) , I think Ulyana and Olivia would have been much more entertaining than Holly and Tweety having this room …Tweety needs to be by herself , she will be fantastic I think .

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ma ho detto quello in cui credo, ovviamente non ci sono parole da usare per Alana, Kristy è stata molto generosa in passato, questo soggiorno attuale sembra che sia stata portata come una chiamata urgente da RLC..Beatrice ha fatto un paio di cose, cosa dovrei dire ? Confronto solo i soggiorni precedenti di Holly con questo attuale e questo non mi piace, cosa posso fare? Dire diverso da quello che penso? 🤓

no, of course not. I respect your every opinion even if I don't share it but I don't like that for example negative you always mention Holly

5 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

She broke up with a guy just before this stay, she was struggling when she got here. Tweety originally came here to help her and cheer her up, which is why they were in B1 instead of the Villa to start with, I'm guessing Tweety wasn't planning on staying.

I think after the first week , it was obvious to everyone that Tweety would become a tenant ..I still believe that they shouldn’t give ( Tweety ) the penthouse room .. For me , Tweety is like a “ limited “ to her actions and what she wants to do and show like Holly did during her first stay , I think respecting Holly’s presence and friendship is “ blocking “ unleashing her full potential .

2 minutes ago, poncherello said:

no, of course not. I respect your every opinion even if I don't share it but I don't like that for example negative you always mention Holly

I am negative for Holly as a tenant , I LOVE the girl , she’s amazing and a great person , fantastic ..My negativity is as a tenant ..I like Leora as a woman but I dislike her as a tenant , terrible ..I think I explained that earlier analytically . All opinions also accepted and respected by me , it is the best that there are times we don’t agree , different people , different thoughts , fair posts and comments .

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nella villa..Sono rimasti insieme due settimane nella B1, l'attuale stanza di Karol, allora non era un'inquilina ma si vedeva l'eccitazione di Holly, era così felice che questa ragazza fosse al suo fianco.. Poi li hanno trasferiti a casa. la villa e penso che ci siano volute 2-3 settimane prima che avessero questo incidente una tantum ... per mia preoccupazione, è stato un errore epico spostare le sorelle nella loro stanza attuale e dare l'attico a Holly e Titti (a giudicare ovviamente dal risultati), penso che Ulyana e Olivia sarebbero state molto più divertenti di Holly e Titti avendo questa stanza…Tweety ha bisogno di stare da sola, penso che sarà fantastica.

Do you see that you don't remember well? in B1 they massaged but it doesn't count, what matters is the transfer to the villa and on the second evening there was a very short party among the tenants. At the end of the party Tweety "got" Holly on the living room sofa after going to get a blanket so as not to die from the cold. It was great

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Sono negativo per Holly come inquilina, AMO la ragazza, è fantastica ed è una persona fantastica, fantastica..La mia negatività è come inquilina..mi piace Leora come donna ma non mi piace come inquilina, terribile..io penso di averlo spiegato prima analiticamente. Tutte le opinioni accettate e rispettate anche da me, è meglio che ci siano momenti in cui non siamo d'accordo, persone diverse, pensieri diversi, post e commenti giusti.

I still refresh your memory if you need it. Holly was a guest in B5 with Tereza and Timur and Masha, on that occasion, on the day of leaving a boy (call him a boy but in my view he must have been 45 years old) showed up to take the bags. In Tata's current room she tried, he even discovered her breasts but she refused it. I don't know if it was him but if it was him he was right to let him go. Sometimes it is better to suffer a little sooner than a little later

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think after the first week , it was obvious to everyone that Tweety would become a tenant ..I still believe that they shouldn’t give ( Tweety ) the penthouse room .. For me , Tweety is like a “ limited “ to her actions and what she wants to do and show like Holly did during her first stay , I think respecting Holly’s presence and friendship is “ blocking “ unleashing her full potential .

Yeah I do know what you mean, but at the same time, I'm still enjoying them. I'm not great at putting stuff into words, but I do believe the dynamic between them would have turned out different had Radi not pushed her way between them at every opportunity. It got to the point where I could predict down to the minute when Radi was going to get off her bed and knock on their door and stick her head round acting like she was randomly saying hello, when she'd been watching the cams waiting for them to get on the bed. It happened time and time again, whenever they got comfy together, laughing, having fun, here comes Radi. 

But we can't change what's already happened, so we'll never know!

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Do you see that you don't remember well? in B1 they massaged but it doesn't count, what matters is the transfer to the villa and on the second evening there was a very short party among the tenants. At the end of the party Tweety "got" Holly on the living room sofa after going to get a blanket so as not to die from the cold. It was great

I don’t consider massages , touching the tits and showing the pussies of one another as something special ..I know that there were comments the day they were both on the couch of the LR and many were thinking  that one was masturbating  the other under the blanket covers ( I never thought so ) ..But still , for example , where’s this funny and excited Holly gone ? After their holidays , with Tweety quitting RLC only to come back , it hasn’t been the same ..But when Tweety argued with Holly and she was gone from Holly’s umbrella , I LOVED that Tweety , even if for some they didn’t like her actions…But this Tweety , watching Kylie sucking Rus , licking Kylie , then in B5 showering all together , this unpredictability from Tweety that you didn’t know what to expect and what  can happen , this Tweety I loved ..And of course yesterday at the  party , dancing , singing , drinking , talking with the others and making netter relationships , I loved it 😊 

4 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

Yeah I do know what you mean, but at the same time, I'm still enjoying them. I'm not great at putting stuff into words, but I do believe the dynamic between them would have turned out different had Radi not pushed her way between them at every opportunity. It got to the point where I could predict down to the minute when Radi was going to get off her bed and knock on their door and stick her head round acting like she was randomly saying hello, when she'd been watching the cams waiting for them to get on the bed. It happened time and time again, whenever they got comfy together, laughing, having fun, here comes Radi. 

But we can't change what's already happened, so we'll never know!

I agree that Radislava’s cameras obsession has ruined lots of things and has affected even their true friendship at a certain point ..BUT ..During their argument and the one week that Holly and Tweety had this major “ distance “ and problem , I can only tell that Tweety was totally freaked out with Holly’s current way of participating , her biggest problem and disagreement with Holly seemed to be Holly’s total indifference to the RLC concept ..But as we were suggesting  , they sat down like adults and good friends , they put differences aside and the friendship prevailed over the stupid childish differences and disagreements .

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Non considero i massaggi, toccarsi le tette e mostrare le fighe l'uno dell'altro come qualcosa di speciale. So che ci sono stati commenti il giorno in cui erano entrambi sul divano della LR e molti pensavano che uno si stesse masturbando l'altro sotto le coperte ( non ci avevo mai pensato ) .. Ma ancora , per esempio , dov'è finita questa divertente ed eccitata Holly ? Dopo le vacanze, con Titti che ha lasciato RLC solo per tornare, non è stato lo stesso.. Ma quando Titti ha litigato con Holly e lei era scomparsa dall'ombrello di Holly, ho ADORATO quel Titti, anche se ad alcuni non piaceva le sue azioni... Ma questo Titti, guardare Kylie succhiare Rus, leccare Kylie, poi in B5 fare la doccia tutti insieme, questa imprevedibilità di Titti che non sapevi cosa aspettarti e cosa può succedere, questo Titti che ho amato ..E ovviamente ieri alla festa ,😊 

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Non considero i massaggi, toccarsi le tette e mostrare le fighe l'uno dell'altro come qualcosa di speciale. So che ci sono stati commenti il giorno in cui erano entrambi sul divano della LR e molti pensavano che uno si stesse masturbando l'altro sotto le coperte ( non ci avevo mai pensato ) .. Ma ancora , per esempio , dov'è finita questa divertente ed eccitata Holly ? Dopo le vacanze, con Titti che ha lasciato RLC solo per tornare, non è stato lo stesso.. Ma quando Titti ha litigato con Holly e lei era scomparsa dall'ombrello di Holly, ho ADORATO quel Titti, anche se ad alcuni non piaceva le sue azioni... Ma questo Titti, guardare Kylie succhiare Rus, leccare Kylie, poi in B5 fare la doccia tutti insieme, questa imprevedibilità di Titti che non sapevi cosa aspettarti e cosa può succedere, questo Titti che ho amato ..E ovviamente ieri alla festa ,😊 

All true, I think like you about Tweety but as Mr Flexxy Radi says it was a disaster for the relationship between them but even before Radi even Loraine had sneakily intruded. Holly is a person who accepts everything and even accepted Tweety's two-month vacation, this was the real betrayal. I don't blame Tweety. As I have already said she is young, curious, she seeks experiences, she has dynamism, if it were not so at her age she would not be Tweety. This Holly did not understand even today and, if I may, not even us who were in love with the first Tweety. If I blame Tweety for anything it is not recognizing what Holly is doing for her, even as a protection for her. Today she did not want to move from the house but in order not to let her go alone, in the doubt that she would also meet Daniel who was on the phone, he decided to go out with her the other night. dinner for the return and Tweety only thought about showing the perfumes to Loraine who in two minutes was already sitting on the bed