B4 - General Topic 2022 #35 (April)

12 minutes ago, Noodle said:

Sometimes I don't understand the world. 🌍🤔 Why didn't the new guy ask Holly in the kitchen if he could help her while she put the dishes in the dishwasher? 🤷‍♀️

I help with the dishwasher too, I put my plates close to it for when whoever fills it. 🙂 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, costa049 said:

It's a matter of courtesy and chivalry 🤷‍♂️

Chivalry is bullshit. If she wanted help she could ask for it. Otherwise she could do it herself. And for all we know, he actually could have asked and she said no thanks.

2 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

Is that the only thing you can think of when mentioning Holly, her and  curly bollocks fucking what is it now three years ago? The only reason you moan about Holly and Loraine is because they aren't getting fucked on camera every two or three day. 

It's a good job Fiora, Harley, Ulyana, Olivia and Masha love cock as much as you else you'd probably be moaning about them too. 🙄

Holly became one of the best tenants in subscribers mind because we got to see one of the most genuine , most beautiful , more natural and ultimately most human behaving people appearing on camera and simply enjoying her life … but it was her natural “ innocence “ looks and beauty that “ elevated “ her at one of the rarest characterizations , that is “ everybody loves Holly “ . Now , i repeat , as a girl , Holly is always in my mind “ everybody loves Holly “ during this stay , I enjoy and love watching her , but as a tenant , she’s a completely boring Holly .

Watching the GOV I have one wish personally , I don’t want to get the feeling from a girl that she’s using any apartment as a hotel , that is sleeping and living there so as to achieve any goals without being natural on both her actions and behaviors on cameras . I am sorry I disagree with you , but Holly and Loraine  since beginning of January , they make me think that they are using RLC like a hotel room , this I simply personally don’t like , that’s all. 

Who would have thought there was going to be a big party, I'd be curious to know how many drugs there will be around tonight, sometimes these girls pity me but sometimes

17 minutes ago, Maturin said:

I'm not paying for this buddy and won't be until they get interesting people back. Seems I've obviously touched a personal nerve for you about how you fritter away your money? That wasn't intended.

Looking at a bunch of boring people with nothing else going on in their lives, whilst they get drunk, hoping that they might get off with each other? This is entertainment to you?! I hope you don't do stand up comedy!

Didn't mean to make you sad, mate. Have a lovely day.

All good bud, just not a fan of people telling other people how they live their lives is "wasters", tells me too much about a persons personality. I shouldn't have said anything, it's not going to change how you treat people😄

Just now, Sergio said:

Who would have thought there was going to be a big party, I'd be curious to know how many drugs there will be around tonight, sometimes these girls pity me but sometimes

What difference does it make when you're going to be glued to screen watching everything they do anyway so you come on here and judge them?

2 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

Is that the only thing you can think of when mentioning Holly, her and  curly bollocks fucking what is it now three years ago? The only reason you moan about Holly and Loraine is because they aren't getting fucked on camera every two or three day. 

It's a good job Fiora, Harley, Ulyana, Olivia and Masha love cock as much as you else you'd probably be moaning about them too. 🙄

By the way , Holly loves cock , Loraine loves cock , Tweety even abandoned RLC because she loved cock . I could never moan about Masha as she has allowed to look in details in her personal life , as for the other 4 girls , I see them laughing , fighting , arguing , getting mad , getting fucked , I got watching them using RLC as not a hotel room but as a place sharing their lives , as i said , it isn’t about moaning but what a subscriber like me expects from RLC . I don’t understand the way you like to use your language to accuse me by not agreeing of how we see ( differently ) RLC as a business and job for these girls .