Can someone explain me? Did this guy have sex with his girlfriend?

Do I just not see the difference? What happened here???

I hope someone can explain, cause I bet I'm not the only one who wonders and missed it.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell you need explained? The three of them were in a tub, then Efim left, and the couple got it on.

Comprende?

je pense que cette explication est la plus plausible vue que personne n'a vue quoi que se soit a par se couple baiser dans la baignoire et efim etre dedans surement avant que le couple arrive

merci a ceux qui ont pris les photos d'ailleurs ils étaient plus vivaces que nous lol moi j'étais déja dans les bras de Morphée et de mon mari !

bises  ;) :-*

Océane

There is much that we must learn about this couple.

I hope that translates properly into the French language. Ich kann Franzerich nicht sprenchen, and my use of German and Spanish suck. After all, I'm just a fucking squirrel!

Do I just not see the difference? What happened here???

I hope someone can explain, cause I bet I'm not the only one who wonders and missed it.

It appears that this thread is getting off-topic. I accept that; such things happen on CC; I, myself, am responsible for some of these disasters. But show me an enemy railroad, and TBG & I will gladly derail the next engine that tries to come through.

That said, the topic was: "Did this guy have sex with his girlfriend?"

This old wise squirrel's answer:

Whelp, unless he's gay, that's exactly what girlfriends are for!

(And, if you, as a man, do not accept that fact, girls won't want to fuck you, and you will go blind from trying to fuck yourself. Give 10 points to the new couple. Just cuz Foamy said so.)