Can someone explain me? Did this guy have sex with his girlfriend?

1º fue a la ducha la chica , le falto algo , champu , o una goma para el pelo y llamo desnuda con la toalla puesta , vino efim y el novio de la chica , efim borracho se desnudo y se metio en la bañera , convenció a ella de que se metiera tambien , y luego el novio de ella también entro , los tres desnudos , solo hablaban , efim se fue consciente del enfado de diana , y se quedaron solos la chica de rojo y su novio , y hay empezó el espectáculo .............

I couldn't find a decent translation. Did Efim convince the girl to enter the bathtub? Why?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't find a decent translation. Did Efim convince the girl to enter the bathtub? Why?

The girl went to the bathroom only wearing a towel and it seems she was looking for something. Efim and the girls boyfriend also went there and Efim (who was drunk) took off his cloths and got into the bathtube. Somehow, he convinced the girl to get into the bathtube as well. Finally the girls boyfriend joined them. The three of them started talking (with no sex involved) and Efim figured out that Diana was quite angry about this so he left them. After that, the couple started fucking like crazy :)

...and Efim figured out that Diana was quite angry about this so he left them. After that, the couple started fucking like crazy :)

By chance I connected to Diana bedroom and saw she was asleep when she woke up as she was disturbed by something and went quite annoyed outside the room, after few moments she came back in the room very upset and started crying.

Few moment later Efim came in the room as well and tried to calm down Diana who went absolutely bananas and had a go on Efim. Then slowly she calmed down and they slept together peacefully. No damage was done.

By the way, Efim was really drunk to the point he was not really quite understanding what was going on.

Somehow, he convinced the girl to get into the bathtube as well. Finally the girls boyfriend joined them.

Thank you for the decent translation.

Well, then it took some convincing to get the girl into the bathtub. I wonder what Efim told the girl to convince her and why the girl got convinced. Was the girl's boyfriend there during the convincing session? :))

Well, I understand Efim didn't know what he was doing as he was under the influence of alcohol, but what about the other two? Were they well-aware of what they were doing?

Was the girl's boyfriend there during the convincing session? ... Were they well-aware of what they were doing?

Yes and yes. When that girl was in the kitchen by herself, she looked right into the camera for a few seconds then turned around hiked up her dress and flashed her ass. She wanted to get naked for the camera and I'm convinced that she didn't really need any convincing to get in that bathtub. That shit was all an act so she can still come off as a "good innocent girl." Whether Efim was there or not, she was going to fuck her boyfriend in that house.