Leora - Home Activities (2022) #45

5 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

there's a man in the  bed  koala 

waiting for love Leora 

She did that for our poor ol' guy recovering from his latest medical event down in Oz.

Nice touch, very thoughtful.

(*Koala is about as sexually demanding as Paul. Love to see her hump bate on koala)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

Greg, buddy, I never thought I'd see a woman below your standards but there she is. The blindfold won't help if you saw her before you put it on.  Hideous.  The polar opposite of Leora.

Not worth a wank then but then again

10 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Not worth a wank then but then again

If I was stuck on a desert island with her I'd run to the other side. Just watching her eat turned me off so much I want to forget what I saw.  She must have not had decent home growing up.

She's wild.  A capital B Bohemian right out of a scifi movie. She's taken much more effort making herself look weird than Leora does with beauty treatments. She acts as weird as she looks. Eats worse.

Text book skank.  Ugh.

Wake up RLC staff. WTF?

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

If I was stuck on a desert island with her I'd run to the other side. Just watching her eat turned me off so much I want to forget what I saw.  She must have not had decent home growing up.

She's wild.  A capital B Bohemian right out of a scifi movie. She's taken much more effort making herself look weird than Leora does with beauty treatments. She acts as weird as she looks. Eats worse.

Text book skank.  Ugh.

Wake up RLC staff. WTF?

Sorry max just shot another  load 

49 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Sorry max just shot another  load 

You are an easy guy to please. In my single days I drew the line at 8s.

Not to brag but wife wife was/is after 58 years since I first saw her still one of the most beautiful women I ever saw.  Loraine resembles her.  Except my wife isn't a trouble causing bitch.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

You are an easy guy to please. In my single days I drew the line at 8s.

Not to brag but wife wife was/is after 58 years since I first saw her still one of the most beautiful women I ever saw.  Loraine resembles her.  Except my wife isn't a trouble causing bitch.

Good for you may you stay together  for ever