2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

My God we have been complaining about Holly and Tweety for weeks now and Holly brings a guy home and has sex and still the majority of comments are negative. 

Thank you Holly!! All I ever ask is if you are having sex outside the apartment/ villa you bring it home once in a while and let us watch. So thank you!!

She can't win whatever she does now. People think she's the same person from years ago and unless she acts exactly like that, people won't be happy. Great to see she had a successful date! Not always easy finding a guy that wants to come back and fuck on cam, nice to see

• Upvote 4

2 ore fa, MrFlexxy ha detto:

Stanno bene, Titti le ha augurato buona fortuna in cucina prima di andarsene

I had the same impression but I would like to know about the outburst that Tweety had in bed with Loraine and why he sought her intimately. Some translators help us, help me?

6 hours ago, wooders78 said:

scopata veloce poi va a farsi fottere, bella scelta dell'uomo agrifoglio

Last night I dreamed of Holly with a boy but I had my eyes open so it was not a dream. I'm not happy for me, I'd rather see her with Tweety or Valeria or Megan but I'm happy first of all for her and then also for all those who continue to criticize her. The show was not the best, he didn't seem like a great lover on the contrary he seemed to me one with the alarm set that had to sound after 30 minutes from entering the house. 16 minutes of fucking and Holly did not reach an orgasm, so it seems to me. I don't like Bruno, he is violent, he surrounds himself with people like him, but I must admit that he knows how to do it in bed, he has no peace and gives pleasure. This is my thought anyway and I hope he stays very far from RLC now and in the future

2 hours ago, MrFlexxy said:

She can't win whatever she does now. People think she's the same person from years ago and unless she acts exactly like that, people won't be happy. Great to see she had a successful date! Not always easy finding a guy that wants to come back and fuck on cam, nice to see

Lets hope she does not catch a sexual transferred disease when not using a  condom.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

I had the same impression but I would like to know about the outburst that Tweety had in bed with Loraine and why he sought her intimately. Some translators help us, help me?

So this is just a guess, I could be 100% wrong. The other day Holly helped Tweety with some sample model shots in the fitness room against the white walls, I'm guessing they were maybe for an audition, she was out quite a few hours before she got to B5 yesterday and seemed really sad and quiet when she got there, maybe it didn't go well.