B1 - General Topic 2022 #15 (April)

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

If Kristy is going to sleep at B1 this means that she and Marlene are going to do a show and be alone for the role night or I'm stretching?

Kristy without Alana more and more often the last days , it looks like an ongoing heat between  them .

Let’s repeat it ONE MORE TIME.No privacy is “ killing” the girls .Covid times are over , life is nearly back to normal , summer is upon us in Barcelona , horny girls , no sex for ages , they want to have their stress taken out , they can’t ..they need to hide , go to other rooms , frustration and so on …Pffff …😡🤬😡🤬

35 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

As much as I like Esmi and find her amazing beauty, she doesn't belong there. As little as I saw she is a amazing illustrator. I  wish that she finds o good paying job and leave RLC. 

I agree with you … As we have said many times , this is an RLC gesture in my opinion as she was never meant to be a tenant .Still , her presence helped B1 to find a stability , Esmi has been a great tenant in many things apart from adult entertainment but I have said my opinion about it , so no need to repeat again .She has so many incredible qualities that she can easily use them in real life outside this cameras world . For as long as the war continues , I wish both sisters stay so as they get the financial support for the troubled family life back in Ukraine and for themselves of course .But this , being an adult site , as soon as the war is over and things go back to a kind of normality , I am sorry , but I won’t have any issue to start my complains towards them as well . So far , it is all great , perfectly understood and this is by far a great and normal real life apartment to watch with incredible  good vibes and fantastic atmosphere .But then , you can’t have Marlene and Karol working the adult entertainment RLC department for the two sisters as well …