B1 - General Topic 2022 #15 (April)

9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

After E&M if RLC wants to keep E&Z they should give them B6. It will be better for them.

Or send them in B5 to be corrupted by K&R 😂🤣😂🤣

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I agree with you … As we have said many times , this is an RLC gesture in my opinion as she was never meant to be a tenant .Still , her presence helped B1 to find a stability , Esmi has been a great tenant in many thugs apart from adult entertainment but I have said my opinion about it , so no need to repeat again .She has so many incredible qualities that she can easily use her in a real life outside this cameras world . For as long as the war continues , I wish both sisters stay so as they get the financial support for the troubled family life back in Ukraine and fro themselves of course .But this , being an adult site , as soon as the war is over and things go back to a kind of normality , I am sorry , but I won’t have any issue to start my complains towards them as well . So far , it is all great , perfectly understood and this by far a realLyndsey going normal real life apartment to watch with incredible  good vibes and fantastic atmosphere .But then , you can’t have Marlene and Karol working the adult entertainment RLC department for the two sisters as well …

idk know about this war thing. Kiev is save for months and this can take years to end. Just remind that this is a escalation of a war that has been going on for at least 8 years. They look like to be from a middle class to rich family so I don't think that they need that much of financial support. 

Today the Sisters changed the bed sheets and the pillowcases.

Esmi goes to sleep at B2.

Zaba went out without carrying extra clothes, toothbrush and wearing make up.

Seems really happy in a way that we haven't see for months now.

🤔

42 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

idk know about this war thing. Kiev is save for months and this can take years to end. Just remind that this is a escalation of a war that has been going on for at least 8 years. They look like to be from a middle class to rich family so I don't think that they need that much of financial support. 

The war is more than we see and learn everyday , I don’t think anyone is saved in Ukraine , anything can happen anytime . I don’t know about the financial status of the sisters but for sure Esmi is highly educated and she has seen / done quite a lot in her life , she “ knows”  life for what  I can tell . 

The (no) privacy scenario comes more and more as a possibility and Esmi being kind of frustrated with Zabava and her ending in B2 .. as I said , this situation isn’t helping the apartments and the girls to “ unlock “ their potential ..let’s see how it all goes in B1 and in the end , with who Kristy ends up sleeping or if she takes the couch ..

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The (no) privacy scenario comes more and more as a possibility and Esmi being kind of frustrated with Zabava and her ending in B2 .. as I said , this situation isn’t helping the apartments and the girls to “ unlock “ their potential ..let’s see how it all goes in B1 and in the end , with who Kristy ends up sleeping or if she takes the couch ..

marlene