B1 - General Topic 2022 #16 (April)

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

RLC's

Image result for hurry hurry hurry step right up Hurry Hurry Hurry and step right up !!!

Esmi's erotic adventures of her back to the camera, and please do count the seconds it takes for her cover up.

http://cams.camcaps.net/

Enjoy free chat and live webcam broadcasts from amateurs around the world. No registration required!

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

Enjoy free chat and live webcam broadcasts from amateurs around the world. No registration required!

After all this time you finally have got one thing right Chatterbate is free... HAHAHA

But RLC on the other hand cost the members a good deal of money monthly, and so does this forum to run, I have noticed you have not joined and are just a lurker.

4 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Yeah, because can only exists two kind of sites, Twitch and Chaturbate and nothing in between. 😏

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

After all this time you finally have got one thing right Chatterbate is free... HAHAHA

But RLC on the other hand cost the members a good deal of money monthly, and so does this forum to run, I have noticed you have not joined and are just a lurker.

It's funny that you mix up things and miss the point. Even more funny (or sad IDK) that you keep wasting your money on something of witch you take the concept wrongly, it's not my problem. And then you call me names. And there on that site I showed you, you can pay them to do something for you. Hope you enjoy your time. 😉

Just now, corvette84 said:

Once again Marlene and Karol carrying B1 as the do nothing sisters do nothing. 😂

We should now refer to them as the snake oil sisters, because there no doubt that is what they are selling to members of RLC