B1 - General Topic 2022 #16 (April)

7 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

The guy must have thought they were staying as he takes his pants off here while Zabava is in the bathroom primping for the last 15 minutes. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I could barely hear them. Like when they arrived Zaba asks him if he wanted to pee, he mumbles, they go down to the restroom. Both there, no lights on and wen they get out no flush and no hand wash. Maybe she forgot to explain to him how things works. 

10 hours ago, wooders78 said:

i didnt read all that shit but i saw privacy and im guessing war was in there somewhere, u carry on sticking up for the do nothings and trying to get rid of the ones people watch

It is just the truth for these two girls ..Last night was a step in front .

8 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I haven't even watched the whole thing but, They spend all day preparing for this moment. My bet is that the guy didn't want it.

Very possible , but also Zabava was under the covers like her first time and this time she wasn’t undressed ..maybe it was Zabava saying to the guy if he doesn’t feel comfortable , they could go and that’s what happened ..still , she was happy and that’s what matters for me seeing with this girl 😇

11 hours ago, wooders78 said:

i didnt read all that shit but i saw privacy and im guessing war was in there somewhere, u carry on sticking up for the do nothings and trying to get rid of the ones people watch

You and the others who keep burying women are sad men with no life to enjoy. You certainly must not get out of your door at home.

• Haha 1