B1 - General Topic 2022 #16 (April)

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Lots of places to go and she probably made friends at the Language School. Zaba went shopping, maybe she went too and went another place after. She could be also studying or drawing in a library.

Just because she's out doesn't mean she's having sex.ย ๐Ÿ˜‰

i dont remember saying shes having sex, correct me if im wrong

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

is that the best u can do LOL. u will be better off trying to think of an excuse for esmi being MIA instead, btw MIA means missing in action

You're a true joke. You are the one who's constantly trying to justify yourself or answering other people for the others to defend even what's not to defend, or even criticizing others for things you do or even worse. Not to mention your lack of coherence, since I've not seen you criticizing other tenants this much for being out or not doing what you want. ๐Ÿ˜‚

19 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

You doubted all the possibilities I presented. Maybe you were referring to her being at a friend's house then. ๐Ÿ˜‚

im just pointing out shes being paid for being offcam all day and sleeping on cam

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wooders78 said:

is that the best u can do LOL. u will be better off trying to think of an excuse for esmi being MIA instead, btw MIA means missing in action

I'm confused...I thought it was 1 of the twins...๐Ÿ˜

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Tbh, you're on RLC/CC at work...so must haveย  really exciting job...๐Ÿ˜

I'm only on CC at work. And it's when I am on break. I go on RLC when I get home and it's for a couple of hours to catch up on the bates.๐Ÿ˜‰

• Sad 1