Jump to content

B1 - General Topic 2022 #17 (May)


Recommended Posts

  • Noldus changed the title to B1 - General Topic 2022 #17 (May)

The snake oil sisters continue to sell the suckers who by thier crappola !!!!

To think I use to believe that "Frozen" the ice princess was the worst ever participant in the master bedroom at B-1, well not anymore.

The Snake Oil selling sisters have won that prize hands down.Image result for snake oil gifs

Serafima where are you ? come back please !!!!ย  I promise to lavish you with praise, like the those who are taking thier daily doses of snake oil from these two.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

The snake oil sisters continue to sell the suckers who by thier crappola !!!!

To think I use to believe that "Frozen" the ice princess was the worst ever participant in the master bedroom at B-1, well not anymore.

The Snake Oil selling sisters have won that prize hands down.Image result for snake oil gifs

Serafima where are you ? come back please !!!!ย  I promise to lavish you with praise, like the those who are taking thier daily doses of snake oil from these two.

Stop intoxicating the threads please...

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Is a pity that B1 is divided in two groups. But to me it looks a natural division.ย 

Karol and Esmi just laughed at each other some minutes ago, when Karol was touching Esmi's arm

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Karol and Esmi just laughed at each other some minutes ago, when Karol was touching Esmi's arm

A few minutes ago Esmi was in the kitchen making some food and Karol was upstairs in her room and later went to Marlene's room and they are there until now.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Time to replace the sisters with someone that actually does something. Marlene makes them look really bad.๐Ÿ˜‚

Time to replace the site for chaturbate or livejasmin, where you can pay the girls directly to do whatever you demand.ย 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Time to replace the sisters with someone that actually does something. Marlene makes them look really bad.๐Ÿ˜‚

I might re-subscribe if they send the snake oil sisters packing

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I feel sorry (or not) for your waste of money...ย 

Just to clarify, I call it a waste of money when you have a wrong idea of what you are paying for.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • moos54 locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

ร—
ร—
  • Create New...