B1 - General Topic 2022 #17 (May)

• Noldus changed the title to B1 - General Topic 2022 #17 (May)

The snake oil sisters continue to sell the suckers who by thier crappola !!!!

To think I use to believe that "Frozen" the ice princess was the worst ever participant in the master bedroom at B-1, well not anymore.

The Snake Oil selling sisters have won that prize hands down.Image result for snake oil gifs

Serafima where are you ? come back please !!!!  I promise to lavish you with praise, like the those who are taking thier daily doses of snake oil from these two.

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

The snake oil sisters continue to sell the suckers who by thier crappola !!!!

To think I use to believe that "Frozen" the ice princess was the worst ever participant in the master bedroom at B-1, well not anymore.

The Snake Oil selling sisters have won that prize hands down.Image result for snake oil gifs

Serafima where are you ? come back please !!!!  I promise to lavish you with praise, like the those who are taking thier daily doses of snake oil from these two.

Stop intoxicating the threads please...

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Is a pity that B1 is divided in two groups. But to me it looks a natural division. 

Karol and Esmi just laughed at each other some minutes ago, when Karol was touching Esmi's arm

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Karol and Esmi just laughed at each other some minutes ago, when Karol was touching Esmi's arm

A few minutes ago Esmi was in the kitchen making some food and Karol was upstairs in her room and later went to Marlene's room and they are there until now.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Time to replace the sisters with someone that actually does something. Marlene makes them look really bad.😂

Time to replace the site for chaturbate or livejasmin, where you can pay the girls directly to do whatever you demand.