B1 - General Topic 2022 #17 (May)

35 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She had a big bag and she put what was in there in the suitcase. Karol is preparing for leaving I presume.

Then we'll see if any of the sisters take the room and how it will be with the privacy and so on.

5 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Then we'll see if any of the sisters take the room and how it will be with the privacy and so on.

idk about it. In my mind RLC is repeating the Twins gimmick and is four women in a three bedroom apartment, is financially smart.

The only way I see them being separated is if they ask for it and the management sees this a benefit to boost the viewership.

I know all your arguments about what RLC really is and how they aren't forced to do anything. But sex sells and they want subscription retention and increase. Why keep an apartment were only one women brings dates and masturbate, when they can find a second one that can do the same, like Karol?

I know all about "living a normal life like the sisters are doing", but Marlene is also living a normal life.

But, if they see that Zaba will bring her dates, even if Esmi keep doing what she is doing, I think that they will get separated room.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

idk about it. In my mind RLC is repeating the Twins gimmick and is four women in a three bedroom apartment, is financially smart.

The only way I see them being separated is if they ask for it and the management sees this a benefit to boost the viewership.

I know all your arguments about what RLC really is and how they aren't forced to do anything. But sex sells and they want subscription retention and increase. Why keep an apartment were only one women brings dates and masturbate, when they can find a second one that can do the same, like Karol?

I know all about "living a normal life like the sisters are doing", but Marlene is also living a normal life.

But, if they see that Zaba will bring her dates, even if Esmi keep doing what she is doing, I think that they will get separated room.

I also think that's the best option. I think they might not be showing their full potential, amongst other things, mainly due to the fact of sharing the room IMHO. And from the moment they get their own rooms on, we'll see how they will act.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

I also think that's the best option. I think they might not be showing their full potential, amongst other things, mainly due to the fact of sharing the room IMHO. And from the moment they get their own rooms on, we'll see how they will act.

That's my biggest wish for now. Will boost my willingness to continue subscribing at 200%