B2 - General Topic 2022 #13 (May)

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I presume that she is Kristy friend, maybe also Alana's.

13 minutes ago, Sean_G said:

Lets hope she's nothing like Kristy and Alana

Kristy has a rather weird stay , maybe the last weeks that they both seem to prefer sleeping away from the same bed can make things better on what both she and Alana will do on cameras ..Lavika we need to wait but I can’t think she will the same indifferent like cleopatra .. I hope this apartment during the summer months becomes exactly the place that can be for so many people gathering after the beach or getting together to go out and so on .. this apartment has been a great  place of happenings in the past and since one year now has been a major disappointment .. 52 weeks , only 2 nice extreme weeks of happenings by fantastic Anna and gorgeous Lola and the Milan’s incidents and that has been … Hope dies last for major improvement, let’s see .

That's got to be the most lame attempt to appear sexy Kristy. 5 mins in stockings doing whatever (i did not get the point) and you gave up and returned to your laptop.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, kris66 said:

That's got to be the most lame attempt to appear sexy Kristy. 5 mins in stockings doing whatever (i did not get the point) and you gave up and returned to your laptop.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Lavi came back and took Alana out.

12 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Lavi came back and took Alana out.

No I am talking about an hour ago in the living room. Lavi was not involved in that. Kristy lost inderst and changed clothes and went straight to her bed and her laptop. It was before Lavi appeared.

2 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Well she only got herself to blame. She lost interest in Alana and was more interested in her laptop.

We have two different views on this matter then. Kristy really likes Alana but some times Alana put some breaks on Kristy.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, kris66 said:

No I am talking about an hour ago in the living room. Lavi was not involved in that. Kristy lost inderst and changed clothes and went straight to her bed and her laptop. It was before Lavi appeared.

They were doing stuff in the living room in stockings for like 40mins, slightly more than 5 😄

14 minutes ago, kris66 said:

GOT final episodes have turned her on 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha 1