B2 - General Topic 2022 #13 (May)

1 hour ago, Noodle said:

For me personally I would prefer to be able to continue to see her. But for her I wish that she appreciate a trip to Bali if she has not been there yet. This adventure will surely be something she will not soon forget. In this case I sacrifice my pleasure of being able to continue seeing her for the pleasure she will have in her vacation. More I cannot do for her. Amen. 😉

Holly is a companion. As is Tweety. She has been to more high priced places than most on CC. I saw numerous videos along with my wife of Holly sharing them with her roommate on her first visit on RLC. One was a video of her room and the Entrance to the Burj Al Arab hotel in Dubai. In all the videos she was with a different guy and in one he gave her a new iPhone. The videos were extremely clear on cam 3-16 when she occupied the bed occupied now by Dana. 

14 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Holly è una compagna. Così come Titti. È stata in posti più costosi della maggior parte di CC. Ho visto numerosi video insieme a mia moglie di Holly che li ha condivisi con la sua coinquilina durante la sua prima visita su RLC. Uno era un video della sua stanza e dell'ingresso dell'hotel Burj Al Arab a Dubai. In tutti i video era con un ragazzo diverso e in uno le ha regalato un nuovo iPhone. I video erano estremamente chiari in cam 3-16 quando occupava il letto occupato ora da Dana. 

Can you explain to me how you can see a video of Dubai from cam 3.16?

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I thought I saw Kristy very angry when she came back and now I see Samson in B7. Most likely Thor stayed in town with Holly and will he come back with her?

I think she was mad at Samson because he overstayed there. But I can be wrong.

• Like 1