offline !

Guest xvoyeurx

complains to you at kastromi has set the private pictures

let's see whether the return

was in sofia katya or two days

what if you can find private about the residents should not it veröffendlichen equ

What?

Corboblanc and Kastromi  published  personal  pictures  of them  in another thread, which  in my opinion  is a big  no no  and  might be  the reason  that they have been removed. no one knows for sure yet.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

complains to you at kastromi has set the private pictures

let's see whether the return

was in sofia katya or two days

what if you can find private about the residents should not it veröffendlichen equ

What?

Corboblanc and Kastromi  published  personal  pictures  of them  in another thread, which  in my opinion  is a big  no no  and  might be  the reason  that they have been removed. no one knows for sure yet.

Ah right. Thanks

at katya it was a water damage

diana had received a call has gone to the internet and has to flee the apartment

It may be a problem with the flat, there are lots of works around the flat, I could hear heavy drilling all the time.

Guest observer1

diana had received a call has gone to the internet and has to flee the apartment

....and just how do you know this?  You speak Russian?

...and I thought you said KR don't use any water!

Guest observer1

It may be a problem with the flat, there are lots of works around the flat, I could hear heavy drilling all the time.

Why not "under maintenance" then?

Guest friedel

aus solchen gründen habe ich damals von maya die bilder und videos nicht veröffendlich

die sind privat und nicht hier her hatte damals über 3000 pn die die adresse haben wolten

weil ich mir immer gedacht habe das hier ideoten sind die alles veröffendlichen und sich wichtun wollen

ich hoffe nicht das es der grund ist wegen den bildern

warten wir ab was da kommt

If its a problem with the flat why take off their name in the menu? Yes it was a ploy to get more subscriptions...They probably work for them (or got paid a lot of dosh) and was to told to have as much sex as possible in every room...especially the free ones!

Guest Sowhat

I hope for them that they will not lose their musical instruments

If it is for the photos and videos published and well I understand if they are interested in a career later, everything we publish can destroy their careers. We want to see, we like a lot of things on the internet but often the consequence of these small pleasures are enormous ...

If its a problem with the flat why take off their name in the menu? Yes it was a ploy to get more subscriptions...They probably work for them (or got paid a lot of dosh) and was to told to have as much sex as possible in every room...especially the free ones!

it had nothing to do with subscriptions, and it has nothing to do with maintenance. someone posted their personal pictures on here  and  it is forbidden by RLC  and  I hope  this site  from now on.  their VK (Russian facebook i'm assuming) has also been taken down.